Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Giant Dodder Extract?

freddieb80

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've read numerous articles claiming that giant dodder extract has a positive effect on inhibiting DHT conversion much the same way as finasteride does in inhibiting 5alpha-reductase activity. It's been used in homeopathic medicine for centuries and some forms of it are added to male enhancement products like VigRX as an aphrodisiac. I'm more than willing to give it a go but I can't seem to find the specific type needed anywhere. Amazon sells a product called "Full Spectrum Cuscuta" but this supplement contains a type of giant dodder extract called cuscuta chinensis and all of the articles I've read have specified that the type needed to help treat male pattern baldness is cuscuta reflexa roxb. There haven't been a ton of studies done on it but apparently the active compound is petroleum ether extract. Any leads would be awesome.

Guile_Ryu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've read numerous articles claiming that giant dodder extract has a positive effect on inhibiting DHT conversion much the same way as finasteride does in inhibiting 5alpha-reductase activity. It's been used in homeopathic medicine for centuries and some forms of it are added to male enhancement products like VigRX as an aphrodisiac. I'm more than willing to give it a go but I can't seem to find the specific type needed anywhere. Amazon sells a product called "Full Spectrum Cuscuta" but this supplement contains a type of giant dodder extract called cuscuta chinensis and all of the articles I've read have specified that the type needed to help treat male pattern baldness is cuscuta reflexa roxb. There haven't been a ton of studies done on it but apparently the active compound is petroleum ether extract. Any leads would be awesome.

Did you find any, I would like to buy some as well.