Does Anyone Know What Is Going On With My Hairline?

Daniel Torday

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 17 years old, my paternal grandfather was balding for most of his life (never completely) and my dad has no signs of male pattern baldness in his mid 50s. That being said I was wondering if anyone had any idea what’s going on with my hairline? Is it cause for concern?

Attachments

• BF5CD12C-538F-4F70-9836-F063E42B6F8F.jpeg
    BF5CD12C-538F-4F70-9836-F063E42B6F8F.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 243

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 17 years old, my paternal grandfather was balding for most of his life (never completely) and my dad has no signs of male pattern baldness in his mid 50s. That being said I was wondering if anyone had any idea what’s going on with my hairline? Is it cause for concern?
nothing wrong with your hairline

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like your temples are thinning but overall density is still good. Go see a dermatologist and get a better opinion

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
No ,he receded up and now temples are receding.

So you are blind? It is an uneven hairline but he is a norwood 0. "He receded up and now temples are receding" shows you have no idea what you are talking about. Perfectly symetrical hairlnes are aesthetic but uneven hairline doesn't = balding. Hairloss hasnt begun for this guy yet.

Attachments

• Untitled-111.jpg
    Untitled-111.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 160
  • Untitled-11.jpg
    Untitled-11.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 152

jazz1

Reaction score
You hairline looks great, no recession to me.........

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are blind? It is an uneven hairline but he is a norwood 0. "He receded up and now temples are receding" shows you have no idea what you are talking about. Perfectly symetrical hairlnes are aesthetic but uneven hairline doesn't = balding. Hairloss hasnt begun for this guy yet.
While I admire you optimistic approach. That is not a normal juvenile hairline. It's breaking and thinning upwards in the temples. You can immediately judge hairloss by recession or no recession. You can see the thinning areas and it appears he will follow is grandfather's hairloss. At 17 that's a terrible spot to be. Dht is deteriorating his hairline.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
While I admire you optimistic approach. That is not a normal juvenile hairline. It's breaking and thinning upwards in the temples. You can immediately judge hairloss by recession or no recession. You can see the thinning areas and it appears he will follow is grandfather's hairloss. At 17 that's a terrible spot to be. Dht is deteriorating his hairline.
maybe, but he still shouldve sent clearer pictures.