Does anyone know what happened to John Christian?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gonna keep it short and sweet because I’m just looking for anyone who knows what happened to John Christian, the guy who makes OMG laser helmets.

I sent my helmet back to him 5 weeks ago for repairs and the day he received it, he said he would get on to it that week. I sent him a few emails since and he hasn’t replied which isn’t like him. Is he alright? Is he on holidays, sick, dead?

If anyone has any info please let me know because he has my $2300 helmet which I paid $100 to have shipped.

MightBeACunt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gonna keep it short and sweet because I’m just looking for anyone who knows what happened to John Christian, the guy who makes OMG laser helmets.

I sent my helmet back to him 5 weeks ago for repairs and the day he received it, he said he would get on to it that week. I sent him a few emails since and he hasn’t replied which isn’t like him. Is he alright? Is he on holidays, sick, dead?

If anyone has any info please let me know because he has my $2300 helmet which I paid $100 to have shipped.
Did you ever hear back from him, get your device back? Been trying to contact him for a while. Have a feeling he's either passed away or is having some major health crisis. Hope the dude is alright.