Does anyone know if Lavivid offers a full cap in all lace?

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always worn a full cap with an all lace base. Just recently I've worn a hybrid which is about 60% lace and 40% polyester around the perimeter. However I'm finding that cleaning the hybrid system is much more difficult than an all lace base. I use tape on the perimeter which isn't enough for the poly edges which dont stay tacked down. I then have to use Walker ultra adhesive, by the way, can be a disaster if it gets in the hair to tack down those edges. Would ghost bond be a good alternative? Any thoughts?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always worn a full cap with an all lace base. Just recently I've worn a hybrid which is about 60% lace and 40% polyester around the perimeter. However I'm finding that cleaning the hybrid system is much more difficult than an all lace base. I use tape on the perimeter which isn't enough for the poly edges which dont stay tacked down. I then have to use Walker ultra adhesive, by the way, can be a disaster if it gets in the hair to tack down those edges. Would ghost bond be a good alternative? Any thoughts?
Have you checked LaVividhair.com ?

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes that's how I ordered the hybrid system. Tina suggested a hybrid for durability but I'd rather have an all lace. Its lighter, breathable and easier to clean and attach.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, they said no to a full lace? They're pretty accommodating, willing to make just about anything.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just got an e mail from Tina. Yes they do offer an alll lace base in a full cap..

GOALMENTER

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I am a Spanish Teen and i want a full cup replacement system like you.
I would like to know how much cost it in a year
Thank you so much