Does anyone here not squeeze the bulb for the liquid minoxidil dropper?

koolaidshade

Reaction score
Like the title says, when you apply minoxidil with the dropper, do any of you actually squeeze the bulb? I dont, I just pipet 1 ml and "dab" the dropper onto my scalp many times all over without even touching the rubber bulb. I dont even use my fingers to spread the minoxidil around. This way, there arent big drops that can trickle down my face. I also smear along my hairline so that any drops wouldnt trickle down as well.

I searched all over the internet and have only seen a few posters do this.

faskljdfoei

Reaction score
I tried that at first, but I worry if I am getting enough on each spot and how long it takes. I try to do my big three regimin quickly each day, not drawing too much attention to my hair, especially since Im in the 'shedding' phase.

koolaidshade

Reaction score
I tried that at first, but I worry if I am getting enough on each spot and how long it takes. I try to do my big three regimin quickly each day, not drawing too much attention to my hair, especially since Im in the 'shedding' phase.

not to sound obsessive or anything, but dont you think this technique is better at getting the minoxidil on the scalp evenly? since ur just putting tinny drops in many places, instead of squeezing the bulb and laying down some huge drops that would roll over, plus if u rub it in with ur hands it gets on ur hands and not ur fingers. also, i feel this technique doesnt get too much minoxidil on ur hair, but ur scalp instead

faskljdfoei

Reaction score
I think you're method will work find and get enough on the scalp. I just don't obsess too much because, like I said, I want to do the BIG 3 each day and not over think it.