Does anyone here have any sexual fetishes?

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im really attracted to shorter girls, like 5'1 to 5'4. The height difference is hot ngl (I'm 6'1). I'd personally never date a women over 5'4. Bonus points if she has black/brown hair and is white

Anyone else have sexual fetishes?

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like tan skin and dark curly hair. Straight black hair is fine tho. Height doesn’t really matter as long as she’s not as tall as me. Hmm what else. Brown eyes are nice. That’s it for physical appearance

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like tan skin and dark curly hair. Straight black hair is fine tho. Height doesn’t really matter as long as she’s not as tall as me. Hmm what else. Brown eyes are nice. That’s it for physical appearance
That's not a fetish just preference

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im really attracted to shorter girls, like 5'1 to 5'4. The height difference is hot ngl (I'm 6'1). I'd personally never date a women over 5'4. Bonus points if she has black/brown hair and is white

Not a fetish. And definitely not a "sexual" one. Nothing you described here involves the act of having sex.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you mate, but girls have cooties :mad:

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

really? Im very tall and when Im with a short a woman it feels really weird the height differences, it feels like Im walking with a child. Somehow I happened to be with mostly short women, I dont have height preferences for woman attraction-wise, just feels weird. Funny, I would assume that I would get more attention from tall women since it is harder for them to find a man taller then them, but it is usually the shorter ones who show more interest.

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
really? Im very tall and when Im with a short a woman it feels really weird the height differences, it feels like Im walking with a child. Somehow I happened to be with mostly short women, I dont have height preferences for woman attraction-wise, just feels weird. Funny, I would assume that I would get more attention from tall women since it is harder for them to find a man taller then them, but it is usually the shorter ones who show more interest.
I'm tall as well and I literally have the same experience, from feeling like I'm with a child to getting interest mainly from girls that are quite short lol

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am quite short (1m62) and don’t like men to be too tall because of the impractical height difference. Tall men are attractive, but it sometimes just feels weird when you are walking next to them.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
skinny (not that much), long haired girls wearing black chokers

if she isn't using any make up, perfection

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have fantasies of being tied up to a chair and ridden hard against my will by women that don't necessarily fall into the category of mainstream attractiveness whilst simultaneously being shamed for being an absolute loser.

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have fantasies of being tied up to a chair and ridden hard against my will by women that don't necessarily fall into the category of mainstream attractiveness whilst simultaneously being shamed for being an absolute loser.
Hmm cuck fantasy. Seems common amongst balding men ngl