Does anyone have extra Proscar or Propecia?

Duncan McFly

Reaction score
Hey all. I've been using Proscar tablets cut into fifths for the last year or so and I have recently run to the end of my last order. I have ordered a new 4 month supply but since I order from an online supplier it will take as much as 23 days to arrive. I have about 10 days worth left and I don't want to go off my regimen for 2 weeks while I wait for my order. Does anyone have about 2 weeks worth of Proscar or Propecia that they would be willing to send? I'll offer a good price. Just gotta keep my regimen going until the next order comes. Email me at DuncnMcFly@aol.com. Thanks.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
23 days for shipping !! darn, what kind of shipping is that ? is that horse ship or what :D . You could've pay more for the shipping method then buying from someone :roll:

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
Well.. you could always halve your dosage for the next 20 days..

besides, the posties/coppers won't take it likely if someone started posting little blue tablets to you.. esp if they become crushed !

Duncan McFly

Reaction score
Wezz said:
23 days for shipping !! darn, what kind of shipping is that ? is that horse ship or what :D . You could've pay more for the shipping method then buying from someone :roll:

It's international shipping. The 23 days is the time it takes to come through customs and has nothing to do with the shipping method purchased. The reason I have to buy from an overseas pharmacy is that I quite simply can't afford to buy locally and the pharmacy I order from has been reliable for the last year.

Duncan McFly

Reaction score
Rage said:
Well.. you could always halve your dosage for the next 20 days..

besides, the posties/coppers won't take it likely if someone started posting little blue tablets to you.. esp if they become crushed !

It really shouldn't matter as long as it comes in a small box or container. Medecine is shipped via mail all the time to customers who order medications online. I will have to half my dosage if noone replies, but I hate to do so. My hairloss is very on the brink these days and I want to fight the good fight.