Does anyone have experience with vitamin K2.. does it really increase test ?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking 4000 vitamin D every day because i live the in canada and barely go outside during the winter. but i read it is useless
without taking vitamin k2. Then while researching k2 i found that it raises test.. (more test more dht).. i would like to avoid it

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not good for hair in my experience. I think moreso to do with the estrogen antagonizing and PGE2 lowering effects. My hair is noticeably thinner while using it.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not good for hair in my experience. I think moreso to do with the estrogen antagonizing and PGE2 lowering effects. My hair is noticeably thinner while using it.

while using vitamin D3 or K2 ?

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reaction score
I started D3 + K2 soon after covid hit. What few hairs I have left on the top of my head are definitely thicker and I'm able to grow them longer than I used to. I'm super psyched about it, more than anything else in the past 20 years. I'm doing other things as well and I don't want to spoil the thread, but as a computer programmer who has spent his life indoors, I feel this is the thing I've been missing. Now brands has a 5000iu d3 + k2. It's currently hard to get, so I've switched to a standalone 5000iu d3 and a k complex (k1 and 2 forms of k2). This video helped convince me to start that regimen:

Last edited: