Does anyone have experience with these Turkish doctors?

roondog7984

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Dr. Civas

2. Dr Tayfun Oguzoglu

3. Dr. Bicer

I am intrigued by Bicer for some reason, probably because she's relatively cheap and very visible in the public eye, i.e. seemingly legitimate. She has an Instagram and a lot of videos.

GabrielArc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was looking at the galleries of these doctors, the before-after photo documantation seems to be quite poor at Civas, and Bicer (not right angle, single photos, lightning), so very not convincing, I think try to dig more, Oguzoglu is the more well known, however many poor results from him, did you check HLC in Turkey?

roondog7984

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was looking at the galleries of these doctors, the before-after photo documantation seems to be quite poor at Civas, and Bicer (not right angle, single photos, lightning), so very not convincing, I think try to dig more, Oguzoglu is the more well known, however many poor results from him, did you check HLC in Turkey?
Yes. HLC is at the top of the list so far. They are clearly legit, but they are about double the price. I guess you get what you pay for though.

roondog7984

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. HLC is at the top of the list so far. They are clearly legit, but they are about double the price. I guess you get what you pay for though.
I guess i’m wondering if it really is possible to get a quality transplant done (2500-3000 grafts) for under 5000$.

roondog7984

My Regimen
Reaction score

Forgetting about the poor pictures on her site, it is very encouraging that Bicer has an instagram page with much better quality photos.

https://www.instagram.com/dr.ozlembicerclinic/?hair loss=en