Does Anyone Have Any Good News About Upcoming Treatments - Please Share It Here - We Need Some

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are just looking for dellusional verbal morphine to calm your shattered mind.

Face the truth.

Only shiseido and tsuji have the potential to save us, all the rest is crap.

We are doomed.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
image.gif

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are just looking for dellusional verbal morphine to calm your shattered mind.

Face the truth.

We are doomed.

Prostaglandin protocol styled approaches are working for me. -shrug- I'll get there whether or not anything new comes out. I does the biochem and puts the stuffs on my head and BAM! Hair!@ Fucken magic.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Prostaglandin protocol styled approaches are working for me. -shrug- I'll get there whether or not anything new comes out. I does the biochem and puts the stuffs on my head and BAM! Hair!@ Fucken magic.

Is your protocol just for women? Or can men do it too?

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your protocol just for women? Or can men do it too?

Everyone can do it.
You need :
- PGD2 Antagonist/CRTH2 Antagonist. The best available is Fevi actually (you can order it but its expensive like Seti,do your research)
- PGE2
- PGE1
- Derminator (Not Dermarolling,it will leave you with micro scarring)
- UVB Lamp
- Lithium Chloride
- Valproic acid
- Stemoxydine.

And that's it. You can add anything you want with this : Topical Fina,Fluta,Fluri,RU,CB,minoxidil etc etc.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Face the truth.

We are doomed.

I agree. But why are we doomed? Are you already writing them off with no reason to do so?

I'm ecstatic and always have been; I have always also thought that those two were the only real options for guys who don't want to be castrated....

Jm2c. The only updates worth checking the website for now are those that come from Hellouser after the Japan conference. It will no doubt be the most informative and useful gathering of information on hairloss to ever occur.

It's 2018 ppl. This shyt is basically over. China is turning the desert sand into soil and growing greens. How much longer until they do the same shyt to the top of our heads.... Relax, at this point it's just waiting for safety confirmation and release from Shisedio. And Tsuji just making sure 10000% the hair grows back and not a second dick on your head lmao.

As far as I am concerned this is a non issue anymore. Than again in a Norwood 0.5 with diffuse thinning across the frontal lobe that is no longer visible since I grew out my hair. But still I'll be first in line when possible for RCH-01.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't want to make this its own thread because I figured maybe someone already found it but that study that found the 250 genes linked to male pattern baldness earlier this year is all right here on pages 1,2, and 3. Kinda interesting i browsed through briefly.

https://www.researchgate.net/search/publications?q=Saskia+hagenaars

Not to mention this article which basically shows you they are getting down to the smallest details of the science meaning the solution to the problem is right infront of them.

Reactions: H

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. But why are we doomed? Are you already writing them off with no reason to do so?

I'm ecstatic and always have been; I have always also thought that those two were the only real options for guys who don't want to be castrated....

Jm2c. The only updates worth checking the website for now are those that come from Hellouser after the Japan conference. It will no doubt be the most informative and useful gathering of information on hairloss to ever occur.

It's 2018 ppl. This shyt is basically over. China is turning the desert sand into soil and growing greens. How much longer until they do the same shyt to the top of our heads.... Relax, at this point it's just waiting for safety confirmation and release from Shisedio. And Tsuji just making sure 10000% the hair grows back and not a second dick on your head lmao.

As far as I am concerned this is a non issue anymore. Than again in a Norwood 0.5 with diffuse thinning across the frontal lobe that is no longer visible since I grew out my hair. But still I'll be first in line when possible for RCH-01.
Though I do hold faith in tsuji eventually curing hairloss once and for all, its market release is years away practically speaking, not to mention becoming actually accessible. 2018 is the bare absolutely best case scenario for shiseido, and that is presuming immediate market release and regulation clearance. It only takes a thing or two to hold you back.

I recall from previous threads that op is badly balding just like me(I could be wrong). No treatment is there to come into rescue for the two of us. Given the conyext of this post, I recon it is reasonable to say we are doomed. I dont really understand the dislikes but whatever floats your boat. I have been in the fight for ten years and I'm sick of delusional cope.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
I love when people - not you WMQ - just in general - say, "just wait till 2018....". Like cool, cool, let me just wait another year to confirm if my life is over or not.

People have a right to be seeking Answers.