Does anyone have any bald rolemodels?

eBOW

Reaction score
Does anyone have any bald rolemodels? You know people who make you feel a little better about going bald.
My bald Idols are Maynard James Keenan, Vin Diesel and Michael Jordan. I did not even like Vin as a actor but when I started balding it changed my perspective. (Sad I know) What are yours?

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Any shaolin monk.

sundevilb3

Reaction score
yes

1. Chris Martin (Coldplay)
2. Kelly Slater (Surfer)
3. Landon Donovan (Soccer Player)

Kelly Slater has a shaved head and the other two are receding.

misterium

Reaction score
Kerry King (guitarist for Slayer)

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
I have loads.

1.Freddie Ljungberg(he looks better now with his receded hairline than he did before having it, Calvin Klien also thinks so, because he is the new face modelling for there products, and women love him.)

2.Sean Connery, he just ozzes coolness,and he is still voted the most sexiest man of all time in some poll i read.

3.Kelly Slater,did some modelling for versace when he had great hair, and still doing some modelling now he has a shaved head.,also has a beautifull wife.

4.Bruce Willis, couldnt give a sh*t, and it shows. which from what im told is very sexy to women.

5.Billy Zane, has shagged sooo many beautifull women, and is currently shagging Kelly Brook, one of the most beauifulist girls on the planet

6.Vin Diesel, because he just doesnt give a f***!, you can tell he doesnt give a sh*t about his bald-head, he works it, and acts like what I wish I could act like

7.Jason Statham, He also went out with Kelly Brook, he met her when doing some modelling in Australia, he also seems to be such a laugh, and a real down to earth kind of guy.

In my own opinion, these guys are more masculine, and just seem to be more at ease with themselves then any other people in the celebrity world.
When ever im in doubt about my hairloss, I just think about these guys, and think about what they have and accomplshed, all doing it with a smile on there faces, and acting like a real bloke should, not fannying about worring about hair, and what others think of you for not having the ideal set of locks.
When in doubt chaps, just think about some one you look up to who has hair problems, try and act the way you think they would in situations you dont feel to confident in.This will be seen a mile off, by women especially.
What do you reckon is more appealing to a women? a man, hiding behind wigs,drugs and pills, cowering in the corner feeling sorry for them selves. or a man at ease with himself and his masculinity?
aka a shaved or bald head.
Just my thoughts. :)

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
re:

The thing about the actors who "don't give a sh*t" though is that a lot of them also still have the good face structure so they can pull it off and look good bald or with hair. If I were bagging hot chicks I would walk around with the "don't give a sh*t" attitude too.

managuense

Reaction score
Jean Luc Picard.

He may be like 70 but I'm sure he could bang your wife and your girlfriend at the snap of his fingers while simlataneously firing photon torpedoes at a Klingon Deathship.

tu pac

Reaction score
let it be said the real pac wasnt bald he had his hair but cut his head bald and look good doin it. fat joe is horseshoe bald,DMX is bald excet a a tiny patch in the front look in the book of his last cd you can see he let it grow in a bit.Alot or rap stars are bald it defintly would be benificial to be black if you have male pattern baldness cause people dont even quetion a slick bic most of those cats do it for style.

mr_sparkle

Established Member
Reaction score
Freddie Ljunberg definately pulls off baldness really well. But he's blonde (i think) so it works well for him.

Matt Skiba (alkaline trio) because he hasn't shaved it all off but you can really tell the hairloss but isn't too bad. PLUS his hair amount has been going up and down a lot recently so he's clearly on finasteride which makes me more keen to take it.

haha David Drainman - I guess lots of nu metal singers are bald these days - Fred Durst could be an example but he just gives balding people a bad reputation really!

I have a few mates who are bald and only early 20s who I admire. I dunno if they know I am losing hair but still I wish I could just talk to them about it. One sings for an emo band too which is even more admirable considering emo is by far the most image and hair obsessed genre there is!

Floyd

Reaction score
Picard wins! Hands down. Connery a close second.

I can't believe no one mentioned Nicholson -- you don't get cooler than JACK!. Here's a man that just never gave a sh*t! He didn't even shave his head, he just slicked it all back. One of the greatest actors of all time, he's always banged anything he wanted, and gets to see basketball games from courtside seats every night.

By the way, this topic got me thinking about actors WITH hair. The usual suspects always get mentioned (Cruise, Pitt, Depp) but what about the older dudes that still got it -- these guys are unbelievable:

Richard Gere
Jeff Bridges
Robert DeNiro
Michael Douglas
Harrison Ford (60s!)
All of the f*****g Baldwin brothers!
Keanu Reeves (40)
David Duchovny (45)

These guys were blessed by the hand of God!