Does anyone ever think they'll get out of their hairloss slu

G

Do you see a time where it will no longer be on your mind and running (ruining) your life 24/7. :cry:

Do you see that light at the end of the tunnel or have you set a particular target/date to when you feel you won't have to worry as much? :roll:

I can't wait until the day this weight is off my shoulders. It's well & truly on it at present.

I hope by the time I'm 24 & 1/2, I'll be free from this and will be able to get on with my life without a care in the world. Within a year for me.

*Here's to a happy Summer 2004 for all*

:)

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Have Faith Gunner, that time will come. You won't stop concerning yourself about your hair, but you will grow to accept it's limitations and move on. Focus on your positive attributes - personality, character, wisdom, intelligence, humility, etc and let these begin to shine through as the things people notice about you. From there, the inner strength and confidence takes over.

jerry grant

Bob Booley

Established Member
Reaction score
guys get scared of going bald because they know that anyone who has hair is always one up on them- meaning that when it comes to a battle of wits (which almost everyone participates in daily at work, school, etc) then they know they're a pure target of a witty comment towards their chrome dome

thats what it is it's all about ego boys, i notice that almost every guy losing his hair is not on the agressive or offensive tip when socializing with other guys because they know they're gonna get shot down one way or the other and it hurts their ego and confidence

if every guy in the world was bald then it would look good and cool wouldnt it so it's not an issue of not looking good or cool it's about the fragile male ego, that guys with hair are one up and have the option of being bald or being with hair, and bald guys have only one option and that's to be bald

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
i just hope i can make it to 20 without having the permanent U in my head, doesn't look that way though. :) sh*t happens, you just have to deal with it

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
If youre thinking about your hair 24/7 you have more problems than hair loss. OCD and BDD are the first things that comes to mind. Ive been fortunate enough to have found solutions to these problems.