Does anyone else here hate taking finasteride?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate this sh*t i miss being younger i'd just be sitting inthe car at the lights and get f*****g rock hardd.. i was so horny and energetic and looked good and loved life Norwood i'm older subduded dnt get spontaneous erections less confident around women, have less desire for women, skin is pale and dull looking but wtf is the alternative?

Bora

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I'm only 23, too young to be Norwood 3, and I'm taking dutasteride
I won't complain about the side effects if it works.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The good thing is, i'm noticing my friends go bald (I'm 26) and my hair is maintaining. i only take 0.25mg finasteride a day, why are u on duta?

Bora

My Regimen
Reaction score
The good thing is, i'm noticing my friends go bald (I'm 26) and my hair is maintaining. i only take 0.25mg finasteride a day, why are u on duta?
I'm an aspiring actor in Turkey, my frontal and temporal hair is much more important in those ages for my resume, that's why I needed an aggressive regimen

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm an aspiring actor in Turkey, my frontal and temporal hair is much more important in those ages for my resume, that's why I needed an aggressive regimen

fair enough

i hate finasteride

- bad complexion
- ruined my body
- wrinkles
etc

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
fair enough

i hate finasteride

- bad complexion
- ruined my body
- wrinkles
etc
I've read finasteride actually benefits your complexion and skin. Dht is also the culprit in aging skin.... I've read lots of posts articles about how finasteride actually keeps peoples skin looking younger and healthier.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate being alive but I still live because, well, I can't kill myself. At least not right now. You're fine. Just keep taking it or drop it and go bald. There's no other way.

Last edited:

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The doctors in the hairloss show on youtube said it's preferable to take only 3mg for a week. Meaning you can take just 1mg every monday, wednesday, and saturday (for example) to have less sides. The people who invented it only said take 1mg every day coz that's what they did when they made the experiment with rats in the beginning. But you should only be taking at least 3mg for one week coz were humans.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The doctors in the hairloss show on youtube said it's preferable to take only 3mg for a week. Meaning you can take just 1mg every monday, wednesday, and saturday (for example) to have less sides. The people who invented it only said take 1mg every day coz that's what they did when they made the experiment with rats in the beginning. But you should only be taking at least 3mg for one week coz were humans.
finasteride made my skin so pale and dull

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're maintaining on only 0.25 of finasteride a day, that is a grand slam home run, like best case scenario for a hair loss sufferer, you should be thrilled. i'd kill to maintain on only that. meanwhile, i'm on avodart, ru, minoxidil and I can't even maintain.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're maintaining on only 0.25 of finasteride a day, that is a grand slam home run, like best case scenario for a hair loss sufferer, you should be thrilled. i'd kill to maintain on only that. meanwhile, i'm on avodart, ru, minoxidil and I can't even maintain.

I think it's because I already have low testosterone/low androgen so i think 0.25mg is enough for me

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol . If you choose hair over health or sexuality, you made the wrong choice. But you are simple to young to understand it.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctors have no idea, are the same doctor that they told that DHT was useless and Propecia was a candy .