Does anyone else have long hair?

jeffsss

Reaction score
define long.

oh.. and long hair.. (6 inches or longer) looks ridiculous with thinning or balding heads

Cowboy

Reaction score
Spidoris said:
Or am I alone in this department?

I used to have hair down past my shoulders throughout highschool. I cut it because I was loosing a lot each day with combing and my hair was beginning to look thinner and thinner.

I had it "shaggy" for almost a year afterwords hoping the lost hair would grow back...but it only slightly improved.

Then I cut it short and spiked it for a while...but now I am letting it grow back and it is just about past my ears now.

Personally, I feel having hair this length or slightly longer makes me feel better about myself because of the added scalp coverage.

Besides, if I am fighting a loosing battle, at least I'll have grown it out one more time.

Spidoris

Reaction score
Well mine is about shoulder length. My hair loss isn't too obvious at the moment, only at certain angles, lighting, looking closely etc. I think I am starting to get a vertex at the back but it looks just like a part. At least I hope thats what people think.

My concern is how it will look when I start my treatment and start shedding. I may have to cut it :(.

jeffsss

Reaction score
Spidoris said:
Well mine is about shoulder length. My hair loss isn't too obvious at the moment, only at certain angles, lighting, looking closely etc. I think I am starting to get a vertex at the back but it looks just like a part. At least I hope thats what people think.

My concern is how it will look when I start my treatment and start shedding. I may have to cut it :(.

I wish I would have buzzed my hair when i was younger so i wouldnt be so concerned about hair.

mine is only like 2-3 inches long and i'm really considering a buzz cut soon enough...

Billmartini

Reaction score
Mine is "shaggy" or '64 beatlesesque. Diffuse thinning. Doesn't look terrible, but that's mainly because I use Bumble Thickening hair spray, and am constantly messing with it. Oh, and I noticed a couple haircuts ago, that my stylist was leaving the hair on top of my hair real long, as to cover up or act as a virtual shag comb over. I can't make myself shave it, which I really should do. I did this once in highschool and it looked terrible.

Most people say they don't notice that Im losing it. It actually pisses me off when they say that. I mean, it's totally obvious in the sun that it is rediculously thin, and has no hold.

When I get out of the shower it looks terrible, long pieces (definately not locks) of thin hair dangling about, on top of thick sides and back.

Sorry, i know this is terrible writing and hard to follow, just kind of thinking as a I write.

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
Billmartini said:
Most people say they don't notice that Im losing it. It actually pisses me off when they say that. I mean, it's totally obvious in the sun that it is rediculously thin, and has no hold.

When I get out of the shower it looks terrible, long pieces (definately not locks) of thin hair dangling about, on top of thick sides and back.

Sorry, i know this is terrible writing and hard to follow, just kind of thinking as a I write.

Haha, I get this to, sure they're just trying to nice cuz its pretty badly obvious. O and yes I to have long hair. Although I really should get it cut.