Does Anyone Else Do This By Chance??

jasinfla

Established Member
Reaction score
When I’m standing in front of a mirror, I find myself moving my head around to get different persepectives to see if my hair is thinning in my crown area or I’ll get closer to the lights to do the same thing. Is this normal, does anyone else do this or am I psychologically crazy?? Thanks, Ik this isn’t much of a post.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used too but not anymore since taking finasteride. I rather this drug kill my penis than deal with the Mental Health issues hair loss causes.

DMoney123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I’m standing in front of a mirror, I find myself moving my head around to get different persepectives to see if my hair is thinning in my crown area or I’ll get closer to the lights to do the same thing. Is this normal, does anyone else do this or am I psychologically crazy?? Thanks, Ik this isn’t much of a post.
It’s worse when you use Snapchat regularly. Once that camera opens I get a picture of every damn angle

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Paranoia kick in. I lost hope now and feels good to end the mental battle with my hair status. Sometimes letting it go would help. I request not to get paranoid.