Does Anybody Tried To Get A Manbun With Hair Unit?

Bastien

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only video I found with long hair unit is this one:
But I wonder why there is not so much guys trying long/manbun hair system, I think that the price can be a reason but is that the only one? Especially for long haired men struggling with alopecia.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this video - I'm a guy with longer hair and it's great to see some info about partial hair systems for guys with long hair as there isn't a lot of info out there on that. I think his results look great, and it inspires me for when I get my custom system. Is that European hair he has there? The quality looks fantastic and very real.

As for your question, if the hair on the system is long enough there's no reason why it can't be put into a manbun.

Noah

Reaction score
As you say, no reason why you could not have a manbun, but you need to avoid a scenario where the bun is exerting a continuous tension on the hairline, otherwise you might get the hairline lifting, possibly without you noticing.

Bastien

My Regimen
Reaction score
As you say, no reason why you could not have a manbun, but you need to avoid a scenario where the bun is exerting a continuous tension on the hairline, otherwise you might get the hairline lifting, possibly without you noticing.

So I guess a very strong glue, detaching the manbun at home et retouching every 10 days maybe?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did it for a while... long hair tends to be a PITA. But as Noah mentioned there is tension that makes it an issue, you can pull the hair back, but not UP since the back edge can't handle all of that tension for long periods of time.

Bastien

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did it for a while... long hair tends to be a PITA. But as Noah mentioned there is tension that makes it an issue, you can pull the hair back, but not UP since the back edge can't handle all of that tension for long periods of time.

Do you have any picture with your hair lang or in a man bun? I would like to see that!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rather be bald than have a manbun.