Does anybody know when Juan Couto Fuexpert will be ready??

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am trying to book a consultation with doctor Juan Couto of Fuexpert in Madrid Spain, and his website is under maintenance. I sent them an email and they did not reply. Does anyone knows anything about that?

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is their reply.....
Good day, At this moment, in order to keep offering the best service and personalized attention to all our clients we have closed both in-person and online consultations until further notice due to our current work load. As soon as we resume consultations we will make an announcement. Sorry for this inconvenience and thanks a lot for your understanding. You may contact us for any possible questions or information at: PHONE: +34 91 290 59 59 EMAIL: info@fuexpert.com Best regards, FUExpert Clinic

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is their reply.....
Good day, At this moment, in order to keep offering the best service and personalized attention to all our clients we have closed both in-person and online consultations until further notice due to our current work load. As soon as we resume consultations we will make an announcement. Sorry for this inconvenience and thanks a lot for your understanding. You may contact us for any possible questions or information at: PHONE: +34 91 290 59 59 EMAIL: info@fuexpert.com Best regards, FUExpert Clinic
That was really nice of you to go fetch so to speak, glam.
janey