Does Anybody Else Still Use Their Real Fringe?

David livingstone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wondering if there is anbody else out there that sits their hair system just behind their own hair at the front. Or if everbody has taken theirs off either lost it or decided to shave it off.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually saw someone, the other day, who did it, it looks like sh*t, as it is very difficult to do a self-bond and get the alignment JUST SO. If you shave the front, and then do a bond (even a salon bond), you have a couple of mm in every direction of leeway. If you are bonding BEHIND a hairline, you don't.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Over the years, I think I have been contacted by 4 people that have done that. I think 2 had hair transplant at the front.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My cousin does this and it works well. I want to do this but my front (native) hair is now too high up.

It would seem like a real good way of hiding the base of the system.

David livingstone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats what i do i keep my own hair at the front but only a little i have shaved thest and my system is behind it

David livingstone

My Regimen
Reaction score
That looks really good David. How do you do it?
I keep i tiny bit of my own hair at the front and sit my system behind it i will show u a pic of it off ( excuse all the glue in pic i had just taken it off.) I only left the middle of the front so it still looked like a redeced a bit as eveverybody alraedy knew this but i used to cover my crown in topic so the transition was unoticable really.

David livingstone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here sorry no glue this pic was better than pic with glue. So i leave that little bit at the fron and brush to the side so it still looks like i am trying to cover my receding hair line a little.

Attachments

• 20181108_221016.jpg
    20181108_221016.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 220

David livingstone

My Regimen
Reaction score
So not a very good pic but i brush that fringe up and accoss direction of those arrows so it covers my receding area and when brushed up and across i still have my real natural hairline and my baby hairs are also still there so they V down a little. So this makes it look like all the hair is mine.

Attachments

• 20181110_145715.jpg
    20181110_145715.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 188

David livingstone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry i deleted that pic and here is new 1. I do not want anything soread about the net or people recognising my house so i habe edited it so i looks messy but you can see the hair. Sorry but it is a very personal thing and i dont want it apread about.

Attachments

• 20181110_152505.jpg
    20181110_152505.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 225

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
David that looks amazing, I think you have done a really good job there. Looks like there is more maintenance (possibly?) due to the bio hair but it's well worth the effort - the results are impeccable.

David livingstone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maintinance is bot too bad i just stuggle with removing glue from my system. But it makes life easuer having a little hairleft at the front. Means perfect hairline and i know exactly where to put my system.