Does anybody else like Nisim Shampoo products?

Nizzle

Reaction score
I've been using Nisim shampoo for over a year now. It seems to have stopped any further thinning. It removes excess DHT on the scalp and hasn't caused any irritation! I tried Nano and Nizoral but they both irritate and caused flaking :eek: You can use Nisim shampoo every day and it evens helps with dandruff! It costs about the same but i like it very much, has anybody else used it? Anybody had any problems with it? Like it? I'm somewhat new to all the products, thanks for the help!

A

Administrator

No shampoo can "wash away DHT". That is a marketing scam on Nisims part. They are relying on the fact that most people don't understand hair loss, which is why we are here... to arm you with the facts. The only way to get rid of DHT in the scalp is by using Propecia, and possibly other topical products with actual clinical data backing them like Topical Spironolactone or Revivogen (ingredients fully tested).

Shampoo cannot do this, in any form, because it does not stay on the scalp long enough to work. DHT isnt "wash-away-able".

Admin

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with Admin. I used Nisim when I first started thinning and it did absolutely nothing.

I was entitled to a refund from the UK supplier (as they advertised) but you wouldn't believe the attitude they gave me when I requested one.
I said I'd used it for 5 months and found no change, a got a reply accusing me of trying to cheat them out of money by using all the product before deciding to send it back. Even though they say you just need to send back an empty bottle.

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
The shampoo was actually soothing to the scalp but as I said did nothing to control shedding/hairloss.

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a 3 month supply..

Have I been duped?

:eek:

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
maybe....at least you got a new shampoo to use