Does A High Sex Drive While On Finasteride Effect Its Potency

g.i joey

Reaction score
It's 14 months I'm on this trash of a drug and the only thing I can correlate is the fact that I still need to fap 1-3 times a day almost ever since starting, first couple of months libido was up and down and ever since month 7 been consistently high.

Is attempting nofap to maybe increase its potency worth it or am I just brosciencing here?

what do hairlosstalkrrs? I really wanna hold onto my hair for at least a couple of years:(

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a high sex drive cause you're a kid, and no it won't affect its potency

g.i joey

Reaction score
You have a high sex drive cause you're a kid, and no it won't affect its potency

I'm 25 years old, not really "kid" but I get what you mean cause I'm young, it's frustrating seeing my brother do so well on the drug and me failing horribly on it. Don't know whether to stay on or get off at this point...

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 25 years old, not really "kid" but I get what you mean cause I'm young, it's frustrating seeing my brother do so well on the drug and me failing horribly on it. Don't know whether to stay on or get off at this point...

My bad, thought you were 19, but still
finasteride is not working for you but is working for your bro ?

g.i joey

Reaction score
My bad, thought you were 19, but still
finasteride is not working for you but is working for your bro ?

Finasteride worked like a charm for my brother, within 2 months he noticed a major decrease in hairfall and within 4 months was seeing obvious signs of regrowth... his hair actually looks like it's better than ever right now and he's at 8 years, he even acknowledges that the past year it feels thicker, on top of that I think he takes it like 15/30 days cause he has way more than me when the month is over.

sooo fucken aggravating especially that he started off way worst than me... smh