Does a bald guy have anything to look forward to?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Once the norwood reaper has claimed you, the only thing to look forward to is the grim reaper.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I keep getting sucked into these threads because I almost can't believe half the sh*t written in them. You guys have to be f*****g around with most of this sh*t. No one f*****g cares if you're bald or not, go get yourself some professional mindset & mental health help and live a normal life.

If you can't live a normal life without keratin shafts sprouting from your scalp then get a hair transplant, SMP, a hair piece or a combination of all three. There's absolutely no excuse for this level of self deprivation over hair loss once you get out of your teens.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I keep getting sucked into these threads because I almost can't believe half the sh*t written in them. You guys have to be f*****g around with most of this sh*t. No one f*****g cares if you're bald or not, go get yourself some professional mindset & mental health help and live a normal life.

If you can't live a normal life without keratin shafts sprouting from your scalp then get a hair transplant, SMP, a hair piece or a combination of all three. There's absolutely no excuse for this level of self deprivation over hair loss once you get out of your teens.
Like I said, guys on here have tried all of this stuff. Shave your head, groom yourself well, get your life in order to an extent that you really feel confident. Mindset and mental health improvement doesn't get you a normal life if you want to get married and have children and can't because of your baldness (or replace with any other thing that is ruined by baldness). These are our actual living experiences.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said, guys on here have tried all of this stuff. Shave your head, groom yourself well, get your life in order to an extent that you really feel confident. Mindset and mental health improvement doesn't get you a normal life if you want to get married and have children and can't because of your baldness (or replace with any other thing that is ruined by baldness). These are our actual living experiences.
I'm not telling you that you havn't lived this, but I am telling you that I can almost guarantee you have not tried to pull yourself out of this level of lifestyle funk to the extent that is required. There is no place on the planet where being bald disqualifies you from getting married or having children, and that includes places like China or South Korea, where being young and bald is actually like a needle in a haystack.

What DOES exist is millions of men on the internet/real life with various scales of hair quality (ie perfect hair, balding and bald) who are describing exactly what you are here. They blame society and hundreds of other reasons for why they can't meet someone or why life is hard for them.

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I'm not telling you that you havn't lived this, but I am telling you that I can almost guarantee you have not tried to pull yourself out of this level of lifestyle funk to the extent that is required. There is no place on the planet where being bald disqualifies you from getting married or having children, and that includes places like China or South Korea, where being young and bald is actually like a needle in a haystack.

What DOES exist is millions of men on the internet/real life with various scales of hair quality (ie perfect hair, balding and bald) who are describing exactly what you are here. They blame society and hundreds of other reasons for why they can't meet someone or why life is hard for them.

Does a bald guy really have a chance to get married in a competitive place like China or South Korea or India? Legally he can but does it really happen? Bald guys try to pull themselves out. They do everything that's recommended and none of it works. Then, and only then, do they come venting on places like this. Now think about why there are so many guys like that complaining after trying so hard and consider that they might be onto something.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does a bald guy really have a chance to get married in a competitive place like China or South Korea or India? Legally he can but does it really happen? Bald guys try to pull themselves out. They do everything that's recommended and none of it works. Then, and only then, do they come venting on places like this. Now think about why there are so many guys like that complaining after trying so hard and consider that they might be onto something.
Yes, they do. I've seen far more bald guys dating and living normal lives and saying that nothing changed after they took the shave plunge then I do in threads like this one saying that they're doomed. If you seek out threads and complaints like this you're going to find them and use them as confirmation bias, but its no where near the average experience of bald guys.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah I'm calling bullshit here. Maybe men who are from a different generation, pre-social media, had success but in today's modern world where women get access to catalogs full of men with full hair and 6 ft height you cannot compete. Balding is on par with being short (under 5'6 but not under 5'2) and it is an easy way for women to filter men because not 1 woman in the history of human evolution prefers a guy without hair over a guy with hair. You poll 1 trillion women and 1 trillion out of 1 trillion would rather their husband NOT carry the balding gene. It is never viewed as a positive trait. In china it is not only a death sentence in dating, but also employment, quality of life, and society's perception of you. In America it is the same but not as blatant.

To answer this thread question. The only thing to look forward to is a miracle bald cure. I have my job, my house, my hobbies, etc. I'm not looking forward to anything new. But if a cure for baldness finally becomes a reality, probably when I'm too old for it to matter anyway, I'll at least be done with this curse and the social stigmas that come with it.