Does a bald guy have anything to look forward to?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
As a bald guy, it just feels like there is this gloominess and hopelesness about life. I've been thinking about it and it seems like the best that a bald guy can do is work hard, look after himself, have a bit of luck and end up with excellent health and a lot of money. But who needs that...? A bald guy doesn't have happy memories or experiences in his youth. He doesn't have anything different to look forward to in the future except for more health and more money. He'll have to grow old and approach death alone and leave no family behind. So what's the point in even trying? That is what baldness does. It takes away every shred of humanity from a person. One tenet of humanity is the idea that there is always hope, even in a hopeless situation and that a human should keep trying for the best result, even when the situation seems dire. When baldness leads you to "there's no point in even trying in life" that is the humanity being extinguished.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not everyone bald hates it...

Look at Matt Lucas, he's bald,overweight and unattractive but due to his fame he doesn't seem to care.

However most bald people have to have some success whether fame, money,skill, humour, to get anywhere in life.

Last edited:

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you talking about that guy is 47. It's okay to be bald at that age.

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not everyone bald hates it...

Look at Matt Lucus, he's bald,overweight and unattractive but due to his fame he doesn't seem to care.

However most bald people have to have some success whether fame, money,skill, humour, to get anywhere in life.
Thanks man, today, I genuinely didn't have a good laugh until now

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unironically accurate.

Baldness disproves God. No fair creator would subject men to balding. It rips all hope of having a family, social life, and countless other things.
Who says the creator is fair or gives a sh*t about us?

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Danny Hyde look him up too...

Bald infamous YouTube comedian who is bald and has tried a hair system but prefers to look bald and ugly for his fans and gf.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Danny Hyde look him up too...

Bald infamous YouTube comedian who is bald and has tried a hair system but prefers to look bald and ugly for his fans and gf.
'Infamous'? He has like 3k+ subscribers lmao.
Hair systems are a f*****g b**ch to deal with. Can't blame him, but it's not like he prefers to look this way. He prefers to live without glue on his head. Big diference.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
'Infamous'? He has like 3k+ subscribers lmao.
Hair systems are a f*****g b**ch to deal with. Can't blame him, but it's not like he prefers to look this way. He prefers to live without glue on his head. Big diference.
There are famous bald YouTubers like Anthony Fantano anyway.. he gets mocked for his baldness a lot and has even earned the nickname "Melon" due to his head shape.. people generally respect him though and he's confident because he's tall with a big frame.

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are famous bald YouTubers like Anthony Fantano anyway.. he gets mocked for his baldness a lot and has even earned the nickname "Melon" due to his head shape.. people generally respect him though and he's confident because he's tall with a big frame.
Bald and bankrupt comes to mind too, he's very popular. I'm sure there are many others.