Dodgy website for Proscar???

edward99

Reaction score
I have been using Regain for last three months and have just bought my first batch of Proscar off http://www.111drugstore.com. Am now worried that they are a dodgy web-site and have jumped in too early as they were very cheap. $70 for 30 tablets. Has anyone else bought off this site or heard of any bad reports from the site.

follijinxed

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm a little worried too. It is based in Bangkok. My Propecia is waiting for me from the Post Office. DrinkRum on these forums says they are legit, with Merck packaging and all.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i spent $45 for 60 tablets of 5mg generic finasteride (fincar, cipla, India) from https://www.cybermedicinestore.com. The website sucks, they will send you an email after you order. Usually ships in 3 weeks.

reyn

Reaction score
I paid $33 for 30 Fincar (generic Proscar from Cipla) tablets from http://www.inhousepharmacy.com. They delivered fast, and I have verified that this is legitimate Fincar (by comparing the package with the Fincar bought directly from Cipla).

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
reyn, i checked mine too. it says fincar and matches with the picture they shown in inhouse pharmacy.
and 45$ includes shipping.

reyn

Reaction score
techprof, I noticed that you are from India. I guess that on your next trip back home you will be stocking up on this stuff. I had an Indian colleague get me some Fincar. It costs 100 Indian Rupees per 10 tablets - a little over $2.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
that's what I plan to do reyn. Infact I am thinking of getting some additional fincars that I will be willing to send it to the neady bald guys in the forum (especially students) if they are willing to pay just for the postage within US. I will start a thread before going to India and I will announce it then. (sometime before summer 2006). I guess I should be able to do it at least for 5 guys for a year's worth of tablets. I hope that it is not illegal to do it. (As I am not making any monetary profit).

edward99

Reaction score
As said first time I bought some so just bombed ahead and got few quotes and this was by far the cheapest! Will shop around next time. Has the proscar been working for you guys and what way do yous split them up. In 4 or 5? Cheers

reyn

Reaction score
techprof, you may want to rethink that offer. You might find yourself running into problems with the law if money changes hands - even if it be for postage. You could ask the needy students to send you self addressed stamped padded envelopes and you could use those to mail the tablets. Just my opinion - I am not an expert in the interpretation of law. Given the number of students of Asian Indian origin in the western world especially in engineering, medical and business schools, it should not be too difficult for the needy students to find Indian students who might be willing to buy them some Fincar or Finpecia from India during their next trip home.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thanks reyn. if some body needs it, thats what I would do (prestamped envelopes).
I know that many asian students are in the Universities. But they don't travel frequently and may not be able to get the tablets everytime they go.

follijinxed

Established Member
Reaction score
Just got my order in from http://www.111drugstore.com. It came in a package with Thai letters written all over it. The Propecia is in Merck packaging, apparently imported into Thailand from Australia.

US Customs and Homeland Security opened the package and resealed it with green tape. Glad they didn't send it back!

dht0

Reaction score
techprof, just tried ordering from the site you mentioned but apparently there appears to be some error as it keeps asking me to reenter my "house number"...arrgh...looks like i got to find another site to order from :(