Doctors On Post-finasteride Syndrome

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you stuttering?
Maybe one day u will know what scientific evidence is but i doubt it. Keep living in ur dreamworld boy, as of this moment millions take finasteride with no problems at all and laugh at ur fat bald head.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't linked a single article what are u on about? YOU are claiming to be an investigator, i just rather take large and long term randomized placebo controlled trials as evidence and u quote anecdotal evidence, theories made up by unqualified people and low level studies. YOU are the one with the random sh*t scalp theory and claiming masturbation ' balances androgens ' and many other wild claims while NEVER giving one credible scientific reference. Absolute joke of a man u are.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you people have so much free time and such an empty life that you have permanently attached yourself on this subject and delude yourselves that you’re investigators of some sort. This is a medical condition, can’t remember the name. But you can find similar useless people doing it on unsolved crimes and such, like the Zodiac murders and anything that kinda hits the spotlight. Like for example, you could be researching cancer or any disease and go get yourself a degree in medicine. But unfortunately, you lack the talent and dedication to even start it, so you’ve proclaimed yourself an internet doctor/researcher by linking some awful irrelevant articles. You know, this exact sh1t happens in steroid forums and many people have been burned from it.

I mean I wanna dismantle your again but I honestly feel sorry for you hahaha daaaymn hi-5 @ScaredOfBalding

I've come to the conclusion that you don't even realise how stupid you are. You write books of text and yet to read a single line that adds to anyones knowledge.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t feel you’re worthy of my time. That’s all. I also think you should do your own research. It is easy to find what propecia does to the liver, to insulin resistance and the changes in adipose tissue (actually the last one is hard to find). You’re a midget with a false sense of authority. All I wanna do is slap you, definitely won’t get into a debate over propecia. I simply state facts, whether you choose to accept them or not. Like I said before, you’re a delusional serial killer hunter because you do nothing with your life. You’re here for years doing this aren’t you? Pity those years for they’re gone. I’m a reckless baldie with a large penis and my armor is impenetrable.

You're actually retarded and haven't stated a single fact - and don't think by using the term 'adipose' instead of just saying 'fat' changes that.

I’m a reckless baldie with a large penis and my armor is impenetrable.

It all now makes sense. You're autistic.

hlhopp

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, they must have bribed all those prestigious medical journals to publish those studies demonstrating the dangers of finasteride.

Lets trust Merck instead, it's not like Reuters just released a report last year showing how Merck rigged all those studies and buried reports of any sides. Or what about Merck's Vioxx, which caused 88 000 heart attacks and 38 000 deaths?
OK boomer