doctors appt tomorrow!

djthomas85

Reaction score
hi guys!
been on big three for NEARLY 8 months and my hair is alot thinner now than when i started!
im not happy at all,very de[ressed!
so i finally booked an appt with ym doctor.
what can i possibly say to try and get avodart of them?!

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Try and get the blood test and check DHT and Testosterone and Estrogen levels.

Good luck on trying to ger prescription, I could not persuade my Doctor to get a prescription and blood test was hopeless too.

djthomas85

Reaction score
this is just not bloody good!
im gonna go straight to the doctor and say this is causing major mental trauma!
poxy drugs! im actually screwed! the only hope i have is giving finasteride its alotted 12 month time period! which i doubt will do much.
surely the big three is enough to conquer!?!?!

finasteride reduces scalp dht, nizoral also reduces scalp dht and minoxidil stimulates. i just dont bloody understand.

IBM

Reaction score
why you bother with a prescription. Just buy from an online pharmacy.

Pondle

Reaction score
2nd that. Just buy Avodart from Merlonipharma if you want it. 140 capsules from there is cheaper than the equivalent amount from Stratford Pharmacy with a private prescription.

CCS

Reaction score
or get avodart from Walmart. Just get a prescription for $49 at http://www.medicalwellnesscenters.com, like Jayman did. Insurance will probably cover the Avodart.

But if you are fat, you better get your liver tested regularly.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
or get avodart from Walmart. Just get a prescription for $49 at http://www.medicalwellnesscenters.com, like Jayman did. Insurance will probably cover the Avodart.

But if you are fat, you better get your liver tested regularly.

CCS...jayman didnt get his prescription from mwc...he got it thru his doctor...and more than likely your insurance will NOT cover avodart b/c mdw writes it out for hair loss...so your gonna be paying around 100 a month for it....but if it works, i think its WELL worth it.

djthomas85

Reaction score
ok went to doctor today, she said she will give me pescription for propecia but cant give me one for dutasteride because its main use is for bph not hair!
money is now not an issue!
i will take the offcial propecia from the bloody pharmacy and also get some dutas too!
will take propecia everyday and dutas 3 days a week!
if that doesnt work then i give up!

Sean68

Reaction score
djthomas85 said:
if that doesnt work then i give up!

join the club :)

you shouldnt need to use finasteride as well as dutasteride 3x a week btw but if it makes you feel better or youre a bit suspicious of the generics then it wont do any harm.