Doctor Testosterone/farhan (youtube Quack) With Worst Cope Hairstyle Imaginable

INT

Reaction score
No idea why this ahole popped up in my youtube suggestions again but God dam wtf... I used to watch this guy back in the day because watching cringe inducing videos is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. This guy pretty is pretty much the embodiment of everything I hate: he is a liar, a con artist, a narcissist, has the worst fake alpha male act you can imagine and the list goes on. He has also claimed that he has reversed his hair loss with natural treatments (buy my supplement, get my free ebook) and now... he got himself a new hairstyle:

The worst way imaginable to cover up your NW3-4... Looks like he went to Trump's barber on LSD.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the comb forward is a good option, better than the comb over at least. Logan Paul pulls it off well too

INT

Reaction score
Logan Paul looks bad with that hair but he probably has more hair than the guy I posted so that it why it looks less horrible than his but still...

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol interesting what came up in your feed ;) Never heard of him or watched much now but he looks a little off in behaviour/mannerisms. Also what's with the crap ton of back hair and chest, something about being Dr T lmao? I think when you recede a lot it's better to side part/keep it short over that hairstyle which reeks of insecurity. He does have thick hair though but it still looks pretty bad with such an extensive combover. I saw in another video from a year ago, he had a beard and a thick low juvenile hairline. You're correct, he's lying about natural cures as that's what he told someone as the reason for his hairline improvement!

His "fans" also seem a bit dumb. One said he is getting more followers due to having a beard which signals high T. I mean what the hell? I grow a good short/medium length beard to complement my hair but if you go back 10-15 years, most guys were clean shaven including myself. That's what girls liked seeing even if they were not averse to beards, that was the era then and now it's different. It's all cyclical. I tell you what though, when facial hair goes out of fashion, the guys with a weak facial structure who are into their looks are going to be seriously unhappy. I don't have that problem at all and in my youth I was always in the top 10% of guys at school, uni etc but I know some young guys who are insecure without their beard which they have grown up with. When I shaved mine during this quarantine period at one point, a girl I know told me to grow it back even though she liked the clean look. Just shows you the power of culture/media and having to conform a little, even 2mm of stubble is enough!