Doctor Testosterone Extremely Impressive Hair Transformation

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've noticed this guy was almost bald at the front but recently seem to have a full head of hair, his YouTube channel is all about boosting testosterone and dieting ect. I know most of you guys here believe hair loss is all in our genes but I'm a firm believer that hair loss can happen for different reasons and not just genetics.

His YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNEBUa29HdQkD-MTdVP9cCw/videos

So what do you think? Natural solution to hair loss, treatment, or just concealer?

Before:
whgGN08.png

ZN4MeE3.png

After:
vjw28uA.png

Pcd9haY.png

Dazz_nz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally believe lifestyle also plays a role in hairloss aswell as genetics but I would never take advice from him on anything. He talks alot of sh*t. Although its not related to his hairloss video, this video pretty much says all that needs to be said lol. And also about him trying to sell his product for teens to grow their beards, its quite funny some people buy into it though

INT

Reaction score
The guy is a f*****g nut job. A bro scientist like no other. Literally everything he does pisses me off: from the way he talks to to the complete nonsense he posts.

The Vegan gains video about him tells you all you need to know.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy is a f*****g nut job. A bro scientist like no other. Literally everything he does pisses me off: from the way he talks to to the complete nonsense he posts.

Those were a joke.

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy may be a bro scientist, but this Vegans Gain video is also so bad. These are all internet formed doctors, you can just see the lacunms on their knowledge as they over simplify sh*t and also make terrible mistakes and do the worst analogys ive ever seen. Anyone with the minimum training in any health associated area can see how much sh*t these two are talking. Both are clowns.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

While he does say a lot of bs, he also says stuff that are true. Besides, he obviously found a good solution to his hair loss when you compare his newer videos to his older ones

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy may be a bro scientist, but this Vegans Gain video is also so bad. These are all internet formed doctors, you can just see the lacunms on their knowledge as they over simplify sh*t and also make terrible mistakes and do the worst analogys ive ever seen. Anyone with the minimum training in any health associated area can see how much sh*t these two are talking. Both are clowns.

He has an actual PhD in neuroscience from one of the top neuroscience programs in the world.

He also has his own experience to show for it with before and after pics.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@shookwun can probably spot if he is using concealer or did something to camouflage his hair.

I don't trust it..how do we not know he is peddling bullshit but had a hair transplant?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Keep making those vegan gains

INT

Reaction score
Anyone seen the latest videos of this clown? Not so impressive after all eh;).

Please do not take this clown serious. I was ill for a few days and I have listened to his stuff for a solid few hours and this guy is completely full of sh*t. A God-broscientist amongs bros trying to appeal to young guys in their puberty with 'sexy research'.

shookwun

Reaction score
love this guy.

i take what he says with a grain of salt of course

10/10 muzzy beard

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to watch his videos at a time when I was hoping to treat hair loss with a "healthy" diet and nofap, lol. He sounded very resonably, as I recall. But the lack of scientific validity and embarrassing cherry picking repulsed me eventually.

INT

Reaction score

f*****g lol. I go to this guy for my daily dose of cringe. Rarely have I ever seen anyone this delusional. His hair looks like a joke. It is like a black haired version of 'the Trump'.

This sack of sh*t claims that he has regrown his hair but all he did is implement a horrendous combover (combforward) and actually thinks it looks good.

Some of his claims:

- People tell him he has celebrity actor looking hair
- 'A lot of girls fucked me because of my amazing hair, I don't know what it is, it is an interesting style. It is very I don't give a f***, it is very full and masculine."

And then you are only 5 min into a 50 min video.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score

f*****g lol. I go to this guy for my daily dose of cringe. Rarely have I ever seen anyone this delusional. His hair looks like a joke. It is like a black haired version of 'the Trump'.

This sack of sh*t claims that he has regrown his hair but all he did is implement a horrendous combover (combforward) and actually thinks it looks good.

Some of his claims:

- People tell him he has celebrity actor looking hair
- 'A lot of girls fucked me because of my amazing hair, I don't know what it is, it is an interesting style. It is very I don't give a f***, it is very full and masculine."

And then you are only 5 min into a 50 min video.
wtf is up with thaat guy. why wont he just tell what he did