Doctor Dentist Hospital How To Hide It ?

MaeReeves

My Regimen
Reaction score
A professional dentist will never pay attention to your hair system in his life, my friend and especially the staff, it's not their business, but yours. I know this because I work as a Dental Assistant myself and never in my life fixated on such things as you mentioned. And do not ask such questions :) So everything will be fine, and the most important thing is not to worry, because it only harms your health. When I was studying at Dental Assistant, we had Both online and in-classroom programs. Sometimes, similar questions about psychology were raised.

Last edited:

adriankingston

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if the doctor notices it, I don't think he will tell you about it. Because it's your own business and will never interfere. I'm a pretty outgoing person, so I like to make jokes, even at the dentist's office. Most recently, I had braces installed here at jeffreygrossdds.com, and for a good reason. The doctor is pretty friendly, and he joked around to my jokes. The installation of the braces was painless, honestly even pleasant, as we had a friendly chat with the dentist and his assistant. All doctors should be on the same page as the patient.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Their eyes are somewhere else. It's incredible how many people who even work on your face don't actually look and notice. My most scary moment was before a music video, where I had to have my hair bended into a really extreme hairstyle. The stylist was inside the mess with her hands, spraying and coloring it the darkest and making it all stand up and as strong as diamond. No comment at all. And we were in the middle of tens of people and makeup artists. They work with quick movements. Quick movements don't notice it. It's also the case with erotic play and sex luckily and just people messing with your hair for fun. In these situations you can of course help a bit for these movements to be over more quickly.
Even people who fix my hair by going in from the front don't even notice.