Doctor And Ppl Say Ive No Hairloss. Just Cause It Start Doesnt Meant Its Not! Come On

Shay-dvash

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its way over the receding tamples going to the scalp.
And it doesnt seems it want to stop.
For now.
I try right after it hepend to take finasteride and combing the hair.
No result.
I want to regrow the lost hair before it beacome permant.
Or im allready to late and the dht klls my folllicales?
Dam this.

Attachments

• 20190425_024951-1-1.jpg
    20190425_024951-1-1.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 271

Thomas Aquarius

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long were you on finasteride? Perhaps you did not give it enough time? There are also plenty of other treatments you can try if you actually have the motivation and patience and resources to give them a go

Thomas Aquarius

My Regimen
Reaction score
Five months is not enough time to accurately assess a treatment. In fact, sometimes a shed will occur before progress is seen which would push back noticeable gains even further. Unless you are having side effects of some kind, I would stick with a treatment for at least 9-12 months before knowing if it is helping you. Happy to help or answer any questions

Shay-dvash

My Regimen
Reaction score
Five months is not enough time to accurately assess a treatment. In fact, sometimes a shed will occur before progress is seen which would push back noticeable gains even further. Unless you are having side effects of some kind, I would stick with a treatment for at least 9-12 months before knowing if it is helping you. Happy to help or answer any questions

Yes i know
But receding is hepend.and i never saw not even one hair
Grow back after failing from the hairline or receded areas of the tamples,not even when thay got beyond normal receded.and into whats seems as slow balding ,
Mybe i cant stop the hariline from progressing since its natural as genentic aquired hairline as matured for most of males.
Alltought i saw many man in 30s around me.with low hairline and ofcourse almost no receasion on tamples.

I have side eeffect.
But i dont care
My hair is top.priority.
The question is
If i need it.at all, i stille try to.figure if i have genentic.hairloss or not.
If i am
So.mybe i should use ru and dutasteride (replace for finasteride) aswell for maximum performannce.

Now.i use.finasteride and comb
Allthough i may aswell use minoxi and mybe add ru.
My fear is that all this things.will.get my hair or accelrate balding progresive
Why i think that? Hormonal balance is important for hair growth
And this drugs can hurt hormonal imbalance

Last edited:

Thomas Aquarius

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd go ahead and add minoxidil...perhaps look into one with added DHT inhibitors if you are concerned about Finasteride sides. It's worth a try. I've used minoxidil for many years and have had success with it.

Shay-dvash

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd go ahead and add minoxidil...perhaps look into one with added DHT inhibitors if you are concerned about Finasteride sides. It's worth a try. I've used minoxidil for many years and have had success with it.

You mean like taking ru with minoxii?
If shedding hepend from minoxidil i may lose my whole thinning hair from my hairline
I heard it make shedding.and sometimes dont help at all