Do you think we'll be the last generation to experience the horror of male pattern baldness?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think most people would look stupid caught doing a goofy smiling like that! He's got good features overall.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think most people would look stupid caught doing a goofy smiling like that! He's got good features overall.

exactly. trust me to a woman he will still be considered good looking int he second. Ever since hair loss and my increasing hairline I have become less and less photogenic.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

Masculine jaw, prominent cheekbones, piercing and well shaped eyes. He probably has a masculine frame too. Forehead prominent but not protruding and big. It's a no brainer really.

If you have a round face, weak features it's a different story.

- - - Updated - - -

exactly. trust me to a woman he will still be considered good looking int he second. Ever since hair loss and my increasing hairline I have become less and less photogenic.

Can't you comb it down just a bit? I think I saw you put a pic up a while ago in the transplant section, seems like you have some length and thickness to work with.

long hair

Reaction score
I wish you were right. But I think there's too much money involved for a permanent cure. Temporary long term products that have to be continually purchased are going to dominate the market. Think about it. Even a pharmacist could probably make a chemical that blocks DHT from the hair follicles. I don't think that it is rocket science. I just think they want to make the next "big" think, lots of money, and when people find out it's not effective, they'll be rich (by that time).

i agree with this .....companies have all this financial resources and technology and yet not come up with a cure? ...you know that at many fields of scince solutions may come by accedent while they are doing experments , i believe they found it once but companies will never spread it out because we will be disattached from them .they always let us depend on thier continous expencive treatment.