Do you think this guy does well with the ladies?

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
Your responses are all wrong and ridiculous.

As a woman, I can tell you that I would bang that guy in an instant. Firstly, you can tell he has a great body. Secondly, he's stylish, and thirdly, he's pretty hot. He looks confident. The only thing that might turn me off is arrogance.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Primo said:
Facial features are more important to women than hair though i.e. eyes, eyebrows, bone structure, teeth. Good hair is certainly a great bonus and a luxury, but if you score poorly in the first 4 areas, you have no chance regardless.

Women will look and analyse your facial features first, before then going to look and analyse your hair, height, body-build, etc, they are the bonus categories if you like.
Women don't want to have children with ugly faces, it's their very worst nightmare, so being a NW1 will never compensate or properly camouflage a bad looking face, with poor facial features.

We are all a product of evolution and wether we want to admit it or not people are subconciously influenced by this.

What is goodlooking? you might ask:

Goodlooking is having features that have evolutionarily shown to be geneticly strong. We are all hardwired to want to mix with the healthiest strongest genes this is the result of millions of years of human evolution. If bald guys were somehow generally stronger and healthier than non baldies we would be considered the most attractive because of it.

However there will always be exceptions to the rule, thats why you do sometimes see seemingly mismatched couples but we cant use these few examples to say that any guy can get a hot woman.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
I think whether he has a great body is a matter of opinion. Do you being a woman, prefer a skinny dude, or a guy with a bit of muscle. This guy looks to have my body type, which is very skinny (I can tell by his thin wrists, and his clavicle).

I always assumed most females preferred a medium muscle build and consider that a "great" body. EX: Ryan Reynold(maybe slightly smaller as he's pretty huge atm).

This guy has a body like Michael Cera, which I have heard some women do prefer. So I am curious as to your answer.

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
I perceive this guy's body to be slim and slightly muscular, which I like more than very muscular guys. Ryan Reynolds has a great body, but the personality that usually goes with it is bleh.

Michael Cera has the least muscular type of body I can imagine, but because I am younger I could still be attracted to him. I actually quite like Michael Cera. I'd pick him over this guy in the photo because the personality I think he has would be better than what this guy would probably have.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
twenty.five said:
I perceive this guy's body to be slim and slightly muscular, which I like more than very muscular guys. Ryan Reynolds has a great body, but the personality that usually goes with it is bleh.

Michael Cera has the least muscular type of body I can imagine, but because I am younger I could still be attracted to him. I actually quite like Michael Cera. I'd pick him over this guy in the photo because the personality I think he has would be better than what this guy would probably have.

Looking at your reg. date and the threads your posted in I assume you're a fake account of.... :whistle:

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
Shma said:
twenty.five said:

Looking at your reg. date and the threads your posted in I assume you're a fake account of.... :whistle:

Who?

No doubt it's a male. Why kind of man would create a false account just to confess that he likes Michael Cera?

Paranoid.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
twenty.five said:
Shma said:
[quote="twenty.five":3ndduo6a]I perceive this guy's body to be slim and slightly muscular, which I like more than very muscular guys. Ryan Reynolds has a great body, but the personality that usually goes with it is bleh.

Who?

No doubt it's a male. Why kind of man would create a false account just to confess that he likes Michael Cera?

Paranoid.
[/quote:3ndduo6a]

What kind of "girl" would register herself in a hairloss board to write the stuff into threads (like this one) as you did?

Plain stupid and obvious.

Pacman

Reaction score
Primo said:
Facial features are more important to women than hair though i.e. eyes, eyebrows, bone structure, teeth. Good hair is certainly a great bonus and a luxury, but if you score poorly in the first 4 areas, you have no chance regardless.

Women will look and analyse your facial features first, before then going to look and analyse your hair, height, body-build, etc, they are the bonus categories if you like.
Women don't want to have children with ugly faces, it's their very worst nightmare, so being a NW1 will never compensate or properly camouflage a bad looking face, with poor facial features.

I agree that facial features are most important in regards to attraction. But. And the big but is - that when you lose your hair, you lose the frame and contrast that originally gave your face that definition. So if you do have a 'nice' facial structure, if you go bald, it will be harder to notice. Your face loses it shape.

My foreheard has become pretty wide and big now due to the receding hairline. And its weird. When my hair grows out just a bit, it makes me look ill and rough looking. When I have it short, it looks kinda sh*t too, but less bad.

But whats really weird, is that when I put on some kind of hat, my attractiveness seems to shoot up like 1-2 points out of ten. It immedattely gives your face that frame and contrast and definition. Experiment at home. It just goes to show that - yes good facial features are important - but in the end even if you have good facial features you need the frame via hair.

The only thing left in my opinion is to keep body fat fairly low, so you have good definition in you face, and if your white like me/most of us on this boards probably, then get a tan. And that helps with definition as well.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pacman said:
My foreheard has become pretty wide and big now due to the receding hairline. And its weird. When my hair grows out just a bit, it makes me look ill and rough looking. When I have it short, it looks kinda sh*t too, but less bad.

But whats really weird, is that when I put on some kind of hat, my attractiveness seems to shoot up like 1-2 points out of ten. It immedattely gives your face that frame and contrast and definition.

Yeah I know exactly how you feel. My forehead has always been big and wide, feels like I've spent my whole life trying to cover it up with long fringes, but since I've graduated to a NW3, it just gets harder and harder and when it's grown out long there is no symmetry whatsoever, it looks wacky. Still if I keep it groomed and short it can still look very decent, and like you say being in shape with a decent jawline definitely helps me.

Also I can definitely relate to your hat problem. Whether it be a cool looking baseball cap or one of those flat caps etc. everybody from my girlfriend to my mother is like "wow you look really good with those hats, you should definitely wear them more often!" not very subtle at all, but f*ck it, I refuse to be a hat prisoner and will only wear them on rare occasions now.

Much better to just embrace reality, it's hard at first, but much better in the long run, you don't want to develop "i'm not wearing a hat I feel naked" complex.

Heinrich

Reaction score
I have noticed myself how a man´s face is the most decisive factor when women judge a man´s attractiveness.

A few years ago I was in very good shape. I realized that I appeared to be rather good looking when women saw me on the street in the corner of their eyes:

I had the perfect height (about 6.3, which is tall as many women want it, but not really huge)

I had dark hair (already balding, but not visible to the average person)

I had a good body (slim, but nevertheless athletic. I was a runner back then and had also started working out. But due to an injury I have become fat by now).

As I said, when I was walking through crowded streets it regularly happened that women would turn around and have a closer look. But their reactions were very obvious. When our eyes met I could see their disappointment and sometimes sheer disgust when they saw my face. And my face is not even that ugly, rather below average. Nevertheless it was what women seemt to scare away. They quickly turned to the opposite direction.

There is this line in the old "Rolling Stones" song "Paint it black" which goes:

I see people turn their heads
and quickly look away

I used to sing to myself:
I see women turn their heads
and quickly look away
:(

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Heinrich said:
Well, depends. I suppose most women in their 20s would consider him too old. But he should have no problem with women in their 30s. Facial features are more important than hair.

Hair is part of the face, the frame. But really this guy is handsome enough but IMO he is just a little too stylish if you know what I mean.

This guy is not pretty, he looks just average. 5/10

CCS

Reaction score
Nene said:
Depens on a lot more than just the pic. Maybe he's rich, maybe he's super smart, maybe he's an a**hole. We need to know these things. Plus, how do you define, "well?"

a**hole does not help. Women call you that if you got money or big dick and don't marry them. Just being rude gets you nothing.

How tall is he? Does he have a big you know what? Do women know about it?

By well with the women, do you mean he sleeps with hot women without having to pay, or do you just mean he sleeps with women/ a woman often, fat included?