Do you think this guy does well with the ladies?

wessneijder

Established Member
Reaction score
5xOLL.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
How are you supposed to tell from a picture?

He could be gay.

Nene

Reaction score
Depens on a lot more than just the pic. Maybe he's rich, maybe he's super smart, maybe he's an a**h**. We need to know these things. Plus, how do you define, "well?"

Heinrich

Reaction score
Well, depends. I suppose most women in their 20s would consider him too old. But he should have no problem with women in their 30s. Facial features are more important than hair.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Heinrich said:
Well, depends. I suppose most women in their 20s would consider him too old. But he should have no problem with women in their 30s. Facial features are more important than hair.

Hair is part of the face, the frame. But really this guy is handsome enough but IMO he is just a little too stylish if you know what I mean.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
he's dresed young and stylish like justin timberlake yet he has zero hair it's totally clashing it's hilarious.

also age doesnt matter for women, women in 20s date guys in 30s with hair or without hair, look at brad pit in late 40s, looking great, patrick stewart was horshoe ring at 19 though, so age is isn't important but baldness is iffy and you can make it work so im not sure.

but yeah hair is important for facial symmetry, look at stipe in late 20s with hair then early 30s with no hair, looking great in late 20s (like a 9), like crap early 30s (like a 3), if he kept his hair until late 40s his life would be different (if he were a real person dating etc.)

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
he's dresed young and stylish like justin timberlake yet he has zero hair it's totally clashing it's hilarious.

Actually, if anything I'd say having the shaved head is the best way to go if you want to dress ultra stylish, having a grown out NW4-5 only succeeds in ageing you by 10years + and makes the look clash even more.

In my opinion this guy almost pulls off the look very well... except for that ridiculous looking low-cut top. With or without hair, no man should ever wear those tops unless they are....

1) Gay

or

2) Under 30 and have an absolutely stacked upper body...

...The rest of what he's wearing looks fine though... minus the dodgy gold watch :laugh:

Heinrich

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Hair is part of the face, the frame. But really this guy is handsome enough but IMO he is just a little too stylish if you know what I mean.
I see it, but it may simplybe the sunglasses. Maybe he is using them to lure people away from his "hair"? Oh, and I think that many women appreciate "stylish" guys. Don´t ask me why but by looking at his body language and his facial expression I can tell that he is generally succesful in life and probably with women as well.

Heinrich

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:

also age doesnt matter for women, women in 20s date guys in 30s with hair or without hair, look at brad pit in late 40s, looking great, patrick stewart was horshoe ring at 19 though, so age is isn't important but baldness is iffy and you can make it work so im not sure.
Celebrities generally don´t count when we want to judge success with women :nono: Next thing would be someone claiming that looks don´t matter at all by posting pics of Salman Rushdie and his wives.....

I have no idea how old he is, but he looks like he is around 40. From what I have read by women in their 20s that is too old for most of them.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
that guy looks a chump tbh.

the fashionable clothes scream 'ponse'.. the shades and gold look a desperate attempt at looking badass, it doesnt work at all haha.

bald people are generally ugly, including celebrities, take away their fame and theyd struggle bigtime (im including all the usual examples- picard, willis, diesel etc). i think statham would be the exception and genuinely suits the bald head, very few people do.

the only time bald people can pull it off in my experience is when dressed formally. i aint talking a nice jacket with jeans, i mean a tailored 3 piece suit, shiney shoes and a shiney watch at most. the old rubbish cliche that being bald is a sign of maturity or whatever seems to become true. from what i used to go through in my old job, certainly it was the only times ive been hit on since going bald and the only times i found myself seeing genuine respect in womens eyes, was when i was dressed for work.

christ even other guys would treat me differently lol

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
that's the problem with baldness if you try to act goofy or young or dress in style or even dress down normally you dont quite fit in socially.

most bald guys let themselves go anyway, about 99% of them, they dress as they would with hair, and usually very rubbishly etc.

but yeah, agreed, willis bald in club lighting with his big head shining to a 19-35 year old girl (with options) will look like someones dad, albeit a decent looking one.

for the record willis didn't socially present himself bald until his early 40s i believe, was likely like that at early 30s but was in wigs.

or diesel (who has his head tatooed in movies) who presents himself bald late 30s, he has a steretype that works sexually, but its a speciic one, he's not a cute boy, he's a guy you dont want to mess with that looks butch, ye is ok and will appeal to some as well.

statham wasnt fully bald until early 40s anyway (aka someones dad to a young girl), it's not as if he was running around in mid 20s like he was in transporter 3.

also i dont' care what peopel say about picard, he doesnt look all that appealing bald, he was likely depicted to be bald in early 40s anyway, but yeah in heavy lighting from a distance of a few feet he still looks a little wierd and a little off.

he just looks like an ok looking ponsy posh bald english guy, outside fame he is very low sexually compared to a good number of guys with Full heads of hair.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
But really this guy is handsome enough.

You are way more handsome than this dude :gay:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
but yeah in heavy lighting from a distance of a few feet he still looks a little wierd and a little off.

Is it that important to look good from a distance? The important thing is to look good from close up, when the girl is facing you analyzing your face.

From afar, a decent body, and your good, or at least not ruled out.

The deal with Patrick Stewart is that he looks awesome close up, with his super manly eyebrows, that piercing gaze.

From Stewart on women
Stewart on young women and getting older
The actor, who recently ended a relationship with one women who was 28 years younger and started up with another younger women, assured the Times that he doesn’t date younger women by design. Stewart says he doesn’t "search them out," but he just doesn’t meet women his age…sure Patrick. Regarding getting older the actor did admit that he considers his mortality:

Well I’m afraid of dying, yes, you can tick that box, and I work hard on fitness. If you want to be a classical actor, as Laurence Olivier said, you have to be fit as an athlete. You can’t go around with a big belly hanging out, drinking late at night.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Facial features are more important to women than hair though i.e. eyes, eyebrows, bone structure, teeth. Good hair is certainly a great bonus and a luxury, but if you score poorly in the first 4 areas, you have no chance regardless.

Women will look and analyse your facial features first, before then going to look and analyse your hair, height, body-build, etc, they are the bonus categories if you like.

Women don't want to have children with ugly faces, it's their very worst nightmare, so being a NW1 will never compensate or properly camouflage a bad looking face, with poor facial features.