Do you think the cure will be found within our lifetime?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
this will never happen, unless illegally. No government would ever pass laws that allow genetic engineering at the developmental level for cosmetic purposes. At least, I hope not.

- - - Updated - - -

That being said - if altering the DNA of your future child to prevent Androgenetic Alopecia was an option, who here would actually do that? I could never do anything like that.

Im gonna start a sperm bank and ovary center for just gorgeous people! I honestly think with today's society it would panned in the public while secretly EVERYONE would want to have an attractive child. I would make a MINT!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im gonna start a sperm bank and ovary center for just gorgeous people! I honestly think with today's society it would panned in the public while secretly EVERYONE would want to have an attractive child. I would make a MINT!

hahahaha... awesome man! yup, society has become increasingly shallow and it's sad. Hopefully we will have a spiritual revolution in the next couple hundred years and humans will become less obsessed with physical appearance.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Right you are BuckThorn.
We can't start a fire without a spark. Keep it lit my brother!
hahahaha... awesome man! yup, society has become increasingly shallow and it's sad. Hopefully we will have a spiritual revolution in the next couple hundred years and humans will become less obsessed with physical appearance.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
meh they need to do this with intelligent people instead lol.

Reaction score
I'm positive about it. Nothing is impossible especially nowadays. There could be a cure even to the most dreaded disease. Modern science has been very eager in finding out the most effective treatments.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just watching some ridiculous show about what multi billionaires do with their money. One spent millions extracting and repeatedly injecting himself with embryonic stem cells. I have this strong gut feeling that if one of them were to invest billions into hair loss research, the cure would be here already... money solves everything apparently.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The anecdote you give sounds like billionaires would invest more in snake oils.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
A vaccine to kill the bacteria that causes tooth decay and gum disease is possible. This would affect every single human of every age on this planet and will cause all of us to stop going to the dentist. The economical implications would be astronomical. Yet we don't even have this and killing bacteria is much easier than regrowing hair follicles so I think a hair loss cure is very very far away.

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
everybody in tis thread is bald now

tenor.gif

cry-crying.gif