Do You Think My Left Temple Is Thinning?

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i’m 18, first picture is today, second is 2 tears ago, ill let you guys compare

Thanks

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here you go, pic with flash on this time

Its not really noticeable when i dont pull my hair like crazy like in this pic, but i’d like to know if its thinning or not

Also some of the hairs dont start from the hairline, but fall from the top, is it normal?

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont shed at all during the day (or shed a neglectable amount that i dont even notice?) dont find any hairs on the pillow either

I shed few hairs during shower, lets say 20, but it has always been the same

My crown is fine as well I believe? (Pic attached)

The only concern i have is the temple that seems to have changed compared to 2 years ago

Attachments

• 63449EFB-7949-4E65-A8CA-DC7799482191.jpeg
    63449EFB-7949-4E65-A8CA-DC7799482191.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 232

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
youre aight
post again in 6 months , just so u can compare the pics

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if u truly want to see if ure thinning, shave it all off.

I can't do that unfortunately, i'm growing my hair out :(

Does thinning usually comes with other "symptoms" or the start of male pattern baldness could simply be that ?

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't do that unfortunately, i'm growing my hair out :(

Does thinning usually comes with other "symptoms" or the start of male pattern baldness could simply be that ?
how about a DNA test? heard those can tell if ure actually thinning/have male pattern baldness

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hairhat12

It's very minor at your temples, if at all. At this point in time.

When hair is short it looks thinner on top, even though it's not.

My hair looks the same when it's the length yours is.

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alrighy guys so i was told to reassess with pics after 6 months so here I am

The hairs that were thinner on the temple 6 months ago are shorter, meaning that there is clearly miniaturization going on, is it safe to say I am going bald slowly?

Moms grandad had male pattern baldness, but dad nw1 no male pattern baldness at his 60s

Last edited:

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairline is maturing. You don’t have miniaturization if you’re not itching and scratching your head 24/7. You’re fine, go for a walk.

Well I do have miniaturization on the temples by definition if it’s getting shorter

The only hope i have left is that it stays at mature hairline status but I’m only 19 so it’s scary giving dht sensibility increases with age

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I do have miniaturization on the temples by definition if it’s getting shorter

The only hope i have left is that it stays at mature hairline status but I’m only 19 so it’s scary giving dht sensibility increases with age

You’re not having miniaturization. You don’t have alopecia. I don’t know what sensibility means. Monitor your condition but stop freaking out, it’s annoying to us who do have alopecia. If you don’t have itch, you don’t have miniaturization. Your temples are the same, your hairline is maturing.