Do you think microneedling works alone?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Studies indicate it is mildly effective as a monotherapy, but only as long as you keep doing it. It's a lot of effort to go through not to get the full benefit out of it by using minoxidil

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone want to decrease hairloss and drag away being bald than I think mincroneedling is ok for that at the beggining of hairloss simply because You just doing once a week or once every two week microneedling session so thats more convinent than putting everyday lotion with minoxidil. Also I would add ketoconazole 2% shampoo and/or some shampoo with caffeine. Maybe for someone it would be enough to delay occurance of baldness and heavy hairloss, but keep in mind that sooner or later you will need antiandrogen (finasteride) so why not sooner than later?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking forward for you to post your results. I think it's good we have people experimenting in the fringe. Especially when there are studies that show that's not the best usage of microneedling.

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It barely works with minoxidil for most people, so alone would probably work even less