Do you need to take finasteride with a transplant or not?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
no idea why any of that matters, i would take any med that doesnt make
me grow titz to keep my hair...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Much better with and being a responder to meds, but depends too, can get by with just transplants, hair density may vary though significantly depending on balding pattern and donor availability. Rooney got screwed hard without medication, he had a pretty nice Norwood 2 frame put in but his hair is a mess now. I can't believe he is 80-90% grey already too in his early 30s!
His hair is very thin and textureless and white/grey all over, including the hairline.. looks like he has a dead garden up there lmao

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on dutasteride which had the same effect on me. Also, I gained fat easily as it increased my estrogen.
One of the reasons I got off finasteride was I was afraid that would happen to me, as I was susceptible to all the other side effects this was likely.. I work out too hard to just throw away all the gains because of a hairloss drug

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, wtf, I was just about to order some 1mg finasteride. But I just shitted my panties when reading your posts. f***'s sake, I'm gonna have a look at the research section of this forum...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, wtf, I was just about to order some 1mg finasteride. But I just shitted my panties when reading your posts. f***'s sake, I'm gonna have a look at the research section of this forum...
Give it a try, reading posts won't change how your body reacts to the drug, only the psychological aspect. If you want to try to reduce sides as much as possible you can take .5mg every 2 days.

I think it's worth trying. Best case scenario you won't get any sides and you'll maintain and thicken your existing hair.

Worst case scenario you'll have a bad reaction like me, and then you'll get off finasteride and after a few days you'll be fine again.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair is very thin and textureless and white/grey all over, including the hairline.. looks like he has a dead garden up there lmao

Honestly he should shave it off, like buzz the sides to 1 and top 2/3, something he should do weekly and at home. He has some coverage and this approach would make him look cleaner. Definitely the hairline is all white/grey, you can see the paint job all on top. I'm all for beards but when you're bald, ugly and terrible skin with all whites at such a young age, he should opt for a clean shave. I don't think dyeing it would be practical and it would look fake since he looks so old. I have a feeling he doesn't care much, he's more worried about the pictures of him asleep next to semi naked girls, lad's enjoying life lmao.

Definitely with less hair or more hair, style matters a lot either way, that hair helmet cut of Djokovic was hilarious too.