Do You Lose Hair Every Time You Run Your Hand Through?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Curious if you guys shed this hard? Basically every time I run my hand (lightly) through my hair I’ll pull out a hair.

Allekz

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is normal and more if you have long hair so dont worry about it, have you've seen girls combing their hair leaving 50 hairs on the comb?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is normal and more if you have long hair so dont worry about it, have you've seen girls combing their hair leaving 50 hairs on the comb?
True but I do have noticeable thinning. Was wondering how normal that rate of loss.

Allekz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Male pattern baldness (Genetic) is not about how many hairs you drop per day, is about the density of this, you need to look if the hair have less density especially in the temples or the crown

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Male pattern baldness (Genetic) is not about how many hairs you drop per day, is about the density of this, you need to look if the hair have less density especially in the temples or the crown
Thanks, but I do have male pattern baldness. I’m asking to see how much other members shed

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Hair is longer but it’s a constant presence. Hair on hands, shoulders, keyboard with and sometimes without touching. Two months into topical finasteride and only shedding more. Only change is the hairline not just the crown is shedding.

Wish there was some reasonable way to assess if you’re are a responder or not.

This take a questionable drug for two years and assess is crazy.

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, its crazy and so depressing when I run with your hand through your hair.

I always have at least one hair (this morning around 4) in my hands and it doesn't matter if i touch the sides or the top.

Im on finasteride for 3 weeks now and its gotten worse.

I can't really believe that this is normal, because you dont hear it from a lot of people and they always say "hairloss/balding is a slow process"

Well, not in every case...maybe its just bad luck.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, its crazy and so depressing when I run with your hand through your hair.

I always have at least one hair (this morning around 4) in my hands and it doesn't matter if i touch the sides or the top.

Im on finasteride for 3 weeks now and its gotten worse.

I can't really believe that this is normal, because you dont hear it from a lot of people and they always say "hairloss/balding is a slow process"

Well, not in every case...maybe its just bad luck.
What does your hair look like?

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does your hair look like?
I posted pictures i think 2 Weeks ago. It got worse, because im shedding around 300 hairs (just guessing) a day.
I think i can still hide it if i take my time in the bathroom, but this will be over soon.

The shedding really drives me crazy....f.E: i lost around 100 hairs this morning...only from combing my hair and running through it really soft.

The hair are always dark, they dont look miniaturized in my opinion.

Like i said,im thinning all over my head.It might be a bit worse in the middle, at the crown and at the back for some reason.

I can post some new picures the next days, if you want.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i lose alot of hair while running my fingers through my hair, my density is crap all over top and my crown. Currently on 0.5mg dutasteride, 1mg finasteride and 5mg of minoxidil.