Do you have that feeling that all is going really fast since 1 year ?

Frenchboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I'm fighting against my hairloss since 6 month, i'm just a rookie compared to a lot of people here. I'm 21, almost NW3.

However, I used finasteride for the past 6 month that i stopped 1 week ago due to side effects that I can't support (ED, low libido, beard completely destroyed). I'm planning to start minoxidil in one month.

DISCLAIMER : I'm not here to say "ohlolol finasteride is bad it destroys you", cause I believe that it depend of each person and in my case, it fucked me up.
Hopefully, for those who wants to know, i'm feeling really better since i stopped and i'm recovery slowly but better and better each day (must be around 70% pre-finasteride right now, can't wait to recover my dense beard)

Anyway. I red a LOT like all of yours I guess, and I have that feeling that we have never been so close to a new treatment; SM04554 seems to be the 1st one in the race, following by Kintor, Cassiopea and all our best friends lol...

Don't you have that feeling that we never have seen so many interest in treatments for the male pattern baldness ? For those who are in the battle since a lot of years, what's your opinion ?

Please, share your opinions, i'm really interested.

PS : Sorry if i made some english mistakes, i'm writing without translator!...

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been lurking here since april 2016 or so. Back in 2017 things looked way better for us back then. Shiseido was promising inmune follicles for 2018, Follica a lot of regrowth for 2019, the "super lotion" we called Brotzu for 2018 and Tsuji to release in market for 2020... so no, we are not "Closer than ever". Everything important has failed and hair cloning is many years away to be released. The only promising things are Breezula which probably wont be as strong as Fina and SM which we don't know how good will it be.

Frenchboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been lurking here since april 2016 or so. Back in 2017 things looked way better for us back then. Shiseido was promising inmune follicles for 2018, Follica a lot of regrowth for 2019, the "super lotion" we called Brotzu for 2018 and Tsuji to release in market for 2020... so no, we are not "Closer than ever". Everything important has failed and hair cloning is many years away to be released. The only promising things are Breezula which probably wont be as strong as Fina and SM which we don't know how good will it be.
Thanks for replying.
I get it, overlooking at 2017 it's true that you can feel easily all the expectations from people suffering from male pattern baldness.
At least, beyond the perspective that the companies used to gave at this time, we have now some drugs in phase II/III of trials.

I'm pretty worried about breezula, cause the phase III haven't start yet. I also read that they can be some sides similar to finasteride... Wait and see as we say.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree but if I was you I would replace Breezula by Pyrilutamide.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what Stemson is planing to do. Their investor (Fortunis Capital) says they already got the cure for any kind of hair loss. Lol, they really claim that while it may hurt all their reputation in future. Those scientists working there have such a big pride... dont know what to say.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But to answer the original subject of this thread, I would say that I have this feeling too. The fact that several molecules are in phase II or III and a lot of serious companies are interested by developing therapies for hairloss is a very good sign.

Young boys that are 0 to 5 today will not have to worry about Androgenetic Alopecia in my opinion.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what Stemson is planing to do. Their investor (Fortunis Capital) says they already got the cure for any kind of hair loss. Lol, they really claim that while it may hurt all their reputation in future. Those scientists working there have such a big pride... dont know what to say.
Imagin if this SM is maintining treatment which dosent lose effect . Im sure they pumping themself but what if this sh*t is actually that good.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, how is it snake oil? If SM is snake oil then Tsuji is a complete joke since it's not even tested on humans yet.

And yes I agree Op.
Tsuji is not even a succes in my eyes.

I think Stemson will deliver a better job, lets see what they will do this and next year in the UK

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you have that feeling that all is going really fast since 1 year ?​

If by going fast you mean my hair, then yes, it's going fast.

As to what we have to look forward to - more f*****g antiandrogens that will cuck us, a shitty WNT agonist, and hair cloning for those who are millionaires.

Your best hair treatment right now may be to put your life savings into bitcoin and hope that sh*t moons in the next 2-3 years so you can afford Tsuji when it comes.

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Possibly. Back in 2015 (when I started losing my hair and started following hair loss forums/sites) I remember only having Replical/Shiseido and then shortly afterwards Tsuji to look forward to and being new to the hair loss game I believed their bold claims.
We now have many more potential cures to follow. Off the top of my head the top players are: Stemson, Tsuji, Shiseido, Tissuse, w/e company is working on KY, and a few more. However, I've become somewhat jaded towards the possibility of a cure after realizing how long hair loss suffers have been strung along with the "around the corner" bull.
I believed Tsuji would cure us in 2020 and was extremely disappointed when I found out they hadn't even started clinical trials. While there are many companies working on hair loss, time will likely show that most (but hopefully not all) of them won't do jack for us (the latest being Histogen). However, reading about so many companies at least keeps us somewhat optimistic so they have that benefit.