Do You Have High Or Low Testosterone?

neddy2016

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you have high or low Testosterone? and do experience scalp inflammation? is there a correlation for you?
My correlation seems to be that high Testosterone is when my Scalp inflammation is much lessened.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have high or low Testosterone? and do experience scalp inflammation? is there a correlation for you?
My correlation seems to be that high Testosterone is when my Scalp inflammation is much lessened.

I donk know If I have low, high, or average testosterone levels but I discovered that your digestive health have a strong impact on hair. I wondered for months why I developed red, itchy scalp, dandruff, excessive sebum secretion and hair miniaturisation and hair fall and nothing helps to remove it - nizoral, raw eggs, vinegar, scalp massage etc. and I didn't pay attention to this but I noticed that I have chronic acid reflux and everything that I eat is causing heartburns. I thought that my case is an allergic reaction to shampoos and stopped using shampoo at all and I switched to raw eggs and vinegar on my scalp. The dandruff then disappeared completely but the itching and inflammation didn't disappear. It diminished but didn't go away. I even cut my hair, because I thought that my hair length is the problem. When I started to massage my diagram I reduced the reflux and then I saw improvement. I also have chronic constipation and I don't know If it's due to the reflux or they aren't related. After I reduced my reflux I finally saw significant improvement. My front stopped itching completely but the crown and the middle of the top still are.

Before I started my treatment my inflammation was so severe that when I pull my hair even a bit it hurt like hell. And it also hurt to lay down on a pillow.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I donk know If I have low, high, or average testosterone levels but I discovered that your digestive health have a strong impact on hair. I wondered for months why I developed red, itchy scalp, dandruff, excessive sebum secretion and hair miniaturisation and hair fall and nothing helps to remove it - nizoral, raw eggs, vinegar, scalp massage etc. and I didn't pay attention to this but I noticed that I have chronic acid reflux and everything that I eat is causing heartburns. I thought that my case is an allergic reaction to shampoos and stopped using shampoo at all and I switched to raw eggs and vinegar on my scalp. The dandruff then disappeared completely but the itching and inflammation didn't disappear. It diminished but didn't go away. I even cut my hair, because I thought that my hair length is the problem. When I started to massage my diagram I reduced the reflux and then I saw improvement. I also have chronic constipation and I don't know If it's due to the reflux or they aren't related. After I reduced my reflux I finally saw significant improvement. My front stopped itching completely but the crown and the middle of the top still are.

Before I started my treatment my inflammation was so severe that when I pull my hair even a bit it hurt like hell. And it also hurt to lay down on a pillow.

Gut bacteria has a big impact in a lot of things, there is a post somewhere on this forum with a guy that did a fecal transplant and his hair grew back after, i have read something interesting about it some time ago but did not save it, i think you will find it on google anyways with a quick search, very interesting anyways how our digestive system plays a major role in a lot of our bodies functions, hormones and many more, people downplay everything these days without even thinking of the things that could cause reactions, diseases and so on, they just want some meds, they treat absolutely everything with f*****g meds that just mask the real problem, very sad

Ingesting pills 24/7 for absolutely every f*****g thing has been normalized to such an extent that people actually don't even know anymore what they are taking, they have absolutely no clue or idea about how the pills are made, how they react with our bodies, it's a f*****g normality for them, and a lot of these forums users are the perfect example, 19 year olds ingesting cancer pills and estrogen like candy, mind blowing, and doctors aren't helping either to educate the patients, they are just some salesman that actually encourage this type of behavior, in favor of more money into their pockets...

Like a famous doctor once said: "Every cured patient is a lost client"

Last edited:

neddy2016

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Funny enough. probiotics seem to reduce my inflammation. although only one type of probiotic, the others don't do anything. but i also think it increases testosterone too. and also gives me slight insomnia. and doesn't help with the hairloss.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like a famous doctor once said: "Every cured patient is a lost client"

Who is this doctor? If he is so famous surely you remember his name.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who is this doctor? If he is so famous surely you remember his name.

A very big dermatologist professor in my country, who the f*** cares, a doctor like any other, most are only in it for the money and that's what's all that matters and even if he is good from many aspects, when it comes to hairloss he is just a scammer just like the rest of them and just wants to buy his useless shits

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You live in a developing countr , barely or of the third-world, so I can see why you'd believe that. Here in America most doctors are actually trying to help patients.

The country has nothing to do with it mate, we have a lot of doctors that ended up in your country and not only helping even now with Corona, we had and have some of the greatest doctors in the world but what is true is that most left to find a better place where their work and knowledge could be truly valued.

The doctor i am speaking of is a member of the American Dermatology Academy and he is well known for his work especially when it comes to Psoriasis but with time his knowledge is used only to spread a business, a type of water he patented and uses in every medicine that he prescribes and so on, he transformed into a f*****g guru and scamming everybody left and right, and his son started doing it also... That does not make him a bad doctor, he is till good when it comes to Psoriasis for example but when it comes to hairloss, as i said, most of them are just some scammers and most of them know very little about hairloss even compared to a normal hairloss talk user that has more information about it than the majority of dermatologists in the world...

And this statement that "Here in America most doctors are actually trying to help" that's some of the biggest bullshit i have ever heard, indeed it's full of doctors that want to help and this is valid for most parts of the world, and i'm not talking about all the dumpsters, but the majority are just doing what they can and want in order to do their jobs or get some money, not most of them want to help or something, it mostly transformed into a business and mostly don't care that much as you think. If it would be as you say than you would not have the opiate crisis your country is facing, losing millions of people a year because of prescription drug abuse or dependencies, besides the many other problems you countries medical system is facing, don't be a hypocrite, if we live in other countries that does not mean that we don't know what's happening in the US also...

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Medical science is really geared towards treating the symptoms not the disease. That's a problem everywhere, and the human body is incredibly complex so it's hard to find people who can truly understand it no matter how much medical schooling you give them.

Very true, everything starts from the school, if they would be taught to prevent more than treat we would be in a very different world now, but unfortunately i ain't seeing that happening pretty soon. That's why it's so fucked up, they don't even know what is causing it, they don't even know what the root cause is or at least the pathways in which it happens but they are still "treating" it, and in most cases it's the only shot we got, but in a lot of cases also they are doing more harm them good...

dinajafer

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been injecting testosterone for just over three years now, and this is pretty much my procedure, although I don't find it necessary to warm it. I've used everything from 21G to 25G to inject. I'm using 25G right now just because that's all they had at the pharmacy last time I went; it takes longer to push through the needle, but it works, and you don't feel it at all—definitely any reason to be injected with a 20G. Even if you don't mind a bit of pain, it'll result in more scar tissue buildup, making it harder to inject over time, something I'm starting to have issues with. But you can think about taking steroids. On https://www.laweekly.com/best-cutting-steroid/ you can find some safe alternatives.

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i've never got my T tested but i have every indicator that it's relatively high. don't have inflamed scalp.

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How would you know if your testosterone was high or low? You can only get a blood test.

I've always assumed I have high testosterone. I'm big, bald, hairy and have a deep voice. But I don't know for 100% without getting a blood test which I never have.

I dont have much scalp inflammation but I wash it with nizoral and use essential oils on it everyday.