do you have better hair then this 90 year old physics nobel price winner?

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hasselmann-107~_v-mittelgross1x1.jpg

klaus hasselmann

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope and I'm seven decades younger rip

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Y'all love to find photos of old men with good hair, or talk about how villains in Hollywood movies are often bald

Always the same stuff

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Y'all love to find photos of old men with good hair, or talk about how villains in Hollywood movies are often bald

Always the same stuff
Not only hollywood lol last week I watched this austriac movie called "Michael" and the villain is a bald p***phile. Not sure why they're always depicted like that tho.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not only hollywood lol last week I watched this austriac movie called "Michael" and the villain is a bald p***phile. Not sure why they're always depicted like that tho.
Typical, but in Hollywood it's more common

I know a few drama/romantic movies from other places where the lead actor is bald

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Always the same stuff
To be honest the latter is important because when you are shaved people tell you you look like villain or some kind of gangster, if you grow out your balding you are told you look like a pedophile or molester. I think that these times where the cult of youth and male models mixed with epidemic of balding guys especially prematurely like me or some people I know make people crazy. I want to date seriously, but I am not sure how I will do it if my galpal's parents and friends assume that I am going to kill them lmao

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest the latter is important because when you are shaved people tell you you look like villain or some kind of gangster, if you grow out your balding you are told you look like a pedophile or molester. I think that these times where the cult of youth and male models mixed with epidemic of balding guys especially prematurely like me or some people I know make people crazy. I want to date seriously, but I am not sure how I will do it if my galpal's parents and friends assume that I am going to kill them lmao
Yeah but if you wear glasses, grow a beard and wear elegant clothes you won't be seen as a thug

Even just glasses can be enough to break the stereotype

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but if you wear glasses, grow a beard and wear elegant clothes you won't be seen as a thug

Even just glasses can be enough to break the stereotype
I have a beard already (which people envy because not many 20-year old can grow it) and since buzzing I try to look more elegant. I will never wear glasses tho because I hate how I look with them and have always hated, also it negates my eyes halo which I think is my most important feature since my hair are gone, idk how I will fare now in dating market since I have not really tried dating since cutting hair, to depressed to do it right now

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a beard already (which people envy because not many 20-year old can grow it) and since buzzing I try to look more elegant. I will never wear glasses tho because I hate how I look with them and have always hated, also it negates my eyes halo which I think is my most important feature since my hair are gone, idk how I will fare now in dating market since I have not really tried dating since cutting hair, to depressed to do it right now
I do dearly hope you have a man's mane, not one of those groomed stubble type "beards".....