Do you hate your parents for ur norwood genes?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate myself for being unlucky and inheriting a gene mutation (autosomal recessively), causing a hyper production of strong androgens and precursors.

WallaceMa76

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine if you did have hair? What would you hate your parents for then? Not being born looking like a 90's Johnny Depp? Just do something about it. Requires effort, commitment, and hard work. So really, isn't any different than anything else worthwhile.

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you'll weep alone."

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine if you did have hair? What would you hate your parents for then? Not being born looking like a 90's Johnny Depp? Just do something about it. Requires effort, commitment, and hard work. So really, isn't any different than anything else worthwhile.

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you'll weep alone."
Keeping your hair requires zero effort. Pop a pill every day and pray not to get side effects. done.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
My maternal grandparents, grand aunts, grand uncles, uncles, cousins, etc. Not 1 bald person. But my paternal family is terrible but it's all because of my paternal grandmother.

My paternal grandfather did go bald but he went bald from 45 to 65. He had a first wife who passed away and 1 son, my half uncle. The half uncle also had no hair loss until 50s.

Then he remarried the witch known as my grandmother. Who thought me and my mom were going to hell for being catholic and not Baptist. a**h** human being who would call us losers for not having a real job bavk then when she was a housewife. But worst of all she carried horrible balding genes that cursed my dad and his brothers. All 3 of them started balding before the half brother. My father lost all his hair at early 40s but by ~35 he had sh*t hair. The balding genes are so shitty it seems like finasteride isn't doing sh*t for me even though I started very early.

So if I hate anyone it's my grandmother as she carried this curse and every descendent is fucked over by it.

My 2 cousins? Bald by 28, used to have girlfriends and dating success, now nothing.

I'm balding and my 2nd oldest brother is balding and today his crown area was really bad. His might be more aggressive than mine. The youngest brother is 26 and he has no noticeable hair loss and I told him last Christmas to get on finasteride NOW. But he gave me this "it's no big deal" bull sh*t. I used to think that way too when I was his age and 0 hair loss. Hopefully it misses him and he doesn't suffer either because my mom is upset that 2/3 of her kids are already losing hair.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i hate my parents for giving me sh*t tier genetis
autstic/social anxity , pale skin with genetic dark cirlcs, balding short height flat feet etcc.
Same,i hate my dark circles and height,but i don't hate on my parents.
i hate my parents for giving me sh*t tier genetis
autstic/social anxity , pale skin with genetic dark cirlcs, balding short height flat feet etcc.

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If people have sh*t genes, they shouldn't breed. That doesn't exclude my parents.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
If people have sh*t genes, they shouldn't breed. That doesn't exclude my parents.
Funfact:
The people with the most shitty genes are those attractive and bluepilled hedonists who cut off their own ovaries or balls, because they fell for the 'child-free life' narrative. People who value short-term fun, or subscribing to societal consensus more than creating a family are the most blatant genetic dead end imaginable.

INT

Reaction score
Funfact:
The people with the most shitty genes are those attractive and bluepilled hedonists who cut off their own ovaries or balls, because they fell for the 'child-free life' narrative. People who value short-term fun, or subscribing to societal consensus more than creating a family are the most blatant genetic dead end imaginable.

People who wants something different from life than you: OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! Something is wrong with them! You, and only YOU have the answer to happiness and this should be the same for everyone.

Also, no one cuts of their balls or ovaries but I understand you must use this kind of framing to make perfectly normal decisions look like extremist cult behavior. Reality is simply too nuanced for you.