Do you hate baldness this much?

Keeno

Reaction score
Anyone else here hate baldies or baldness so much that they don't even want to be in the company of baldies, or for baldies to want their company?

After a couple of recent past experiences, in which I was at a table in a coffee shop and 'the fat baldie' wanted to join me at the table, I've come to the realisation that I am maybe at that point. I can't honestly say that I hate baldies, the people, as such. Hate is a strong word, particularly when we apply it to people. The baldness as a concept on the other hand, and it wanting to align like this with me, I do however hate. And so to both of these fat baldies, I lied that I was waiting for someone.

It is not just the fact that the guys in these situations were baldies. It's the idea that I had to be joined by guys who looked EXACTLY like the way that I used to. Two years ago, I had grown out NW7 hair, and I was tending towards obesity. Today, the horseshoe is shaved clean off and I am skinny. I live to regret the way I used to look, to put it mildly. I won't dwell on that as people on this forum very well know what social reactions there might be to being 'the fat baldie', which is what I formerly was. To have 'the fat baldie' in a place necessarily choose MY table is a traumatic past reminder. I don't hate the person, but my hate of the whole concept of looking like that plus aligning particularly with me is a strong sensation.

If it was a baldie who is skinny or at least not overly obese, I would be good with that. If someone is fat, and their hair isn't necessarily such a thin line of NW7, I would be good with that too. But just because I have such an approachable look with that 'resting nice face' thing, I am not necessarily that way as a person, and if 'the fat baldie' appears I deffo don't want them to necessarily zero in on me in particular. The second of the two times was today, and the day was actually spoiled for me because 'the fat baldie' wanted a piece of it.

I am not saying that the way I feel is right, but wondered how many others with male pattern baldness feel similarly to what I have described.

blackg

Reaction score
Yeah...it's not so much that i hate bald people, It's more like if I'm watching a tv show, then I'm usually cursing the fact that most of the world is made up of privilege oblivious NW1's. So they are obviously represented heavily on television/movies etc... But then, once a dude comes on who has my pathetic hair line...I get angry.
Angy at nature, mainly.
On a side note..I've never really understood the fat hate/shaming that goes on in society.
People are way too busy worrying about what the person next to them is doing. And how those people look, of course!

Just fuqking let people be. Live and let fuqking live!
No wonder bald people cop so much shyte from the masses!
The fact that human beings can be so offended by another persons body/facial aesthetics really amazes me!
What... are we ALL supposed to be on some daily fashion parade/catwalk or somethin'?

Again, I have to sign out with this... F.U.C.K. society!!

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it comes down to the fact that baldness is an objectively unattractive trait, and we're generally pretty shallow beings, so we end up unconsciously setting standards even for our friends in the way we think they "should" look.

Also, from a psychological standpoint it kind of makes sense to avoid them if you yourself are dealing with hair loss. I'm trans, and I typically avoid hanging out with other trans people unless they are post-transition (usually means they're passable and being trans isn't at the center of their life anymore - they've moved on). Why? Well, being trans is a sensitive subject for me with a lot of emotional/psychological triggers attached to it. It makes sense that I wouldn't want to expose myself to that if I feel it will negatively impact my well being in some way, right? I guess what I'm saying is if you've internalized any feelings about baldness, then you might be avoiding bald people in order to avoid dealing with those feelings.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it comes down to the fact that baldness is an objectively unattractive trait, and we're generally pretty shallow beings (generally speaking), so we end up unconsciously setting standards even for our friends in the way we think they "should" look.

Also, from a psychological standpoint it kind of makes sense to avoid them if you yourself are dealing with hair loss. I'm trans, and I typically avoid hanging out with other trans people unless they are post-transition (usually means they're passable and being trans isn't at the center of their life anymore - they've moved on). Why? Well, being trans is a sensitive subject for me with a lot of emotional/psychological triggers attached to it. It makes sense that I wouldn't want to expose myself to that if I feel it will negatively impact my well being in some way, right? I guess what I'm saying is if you've internalized any feelings about baldness, then you might be avoiding bald people in order to avoid dealing with those feelings.
generally i try not to overuse certain words (in general)

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatchu talkin bout Willis he only said generally twice.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yep. if the post had no errors or awkwardness that wud be PROOF that you PROOFED it haha