Do you guys think Colin Farrell had a transplant?

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
How do you explain this recession? This is what my left temple and hairline looks like now.

And second question- Can someone explain to me how that pic USED to be what my right temple looked like until completely improving. My LEFT temple used to be the good one and now it has gone from solid to looking like the above pic, leaving my right temple to now miraculously be the solid one. Is this common?

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
This was colin quite recently at his latest movie premiere

it could be longer hair just covering up the recession..but im not too sure..something fishy

s.a.f

Reaction score
I dont have a clue what you're talking about. His hair is 'awesome' in both pics.
(It had to happen someday, someone on here finding fault with one of the greatest norwoods in the world.) :shakehead:

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
If you can see a repeat of him on Jonathan Ross the other week, he couldn't stop running his hands through his hair. Some recession I think was visible, certainly not what I'd define as male pattern baldness however.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I watched him on j ross, good interview...i like him. In the interview he said that he had stopped drinking as it had become a serious problem, could have been hairloss due to his excessive intake of drink and drugs and now that he's dryed out it grew back :dunno: Definitely not a transplant though imo

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
yea true, i dont think he had a hair transplant either. he did have some big triangles though in the temple, and if you look closely, you can see his hairline does creep up on the side.

i also notice he seems to touch his hair A LOT when on talk shows. i think its more of a nervous habit

s.a.f

Reaction score
Sorry but Colin Farrell has no trace of m.p.b recession or anything. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just plain crazy.
Like Mr Pitt or Ronald Reagan, David Bowie ect he has the ultimate in hair genes.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know Glenn Beck from one of the cable news networks had a hair transplant

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyway in the pool picture his hair is wet & under strong sunlight which would make it more see through anyway, in the movie premier photo the angle is different & his hair is dry which explains why the temple looks less receded, but I don't think he's had or needs a transplant.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Sorry but Colin Farrell has no trace of m.p.b recession or anything. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just plain crazy.
Like Mr Pitt or Ronald Reagan, David Bowie ect he has the ultimate in hair genes.
Nothing natural about Bowie's locks, it's common knowledge that he has regular injections of badger-derived stem cells into his scalp.

For the lawyers: the above statement is not true, it is merely the ramblings of a slightly intoxicated maniac - me.

luke 21:18

Reaction score
what? badger stem cell into scalp, never heard of that, can u explain? I'd kill for hair like that. :firing:

Petchsky

Reaction score
Eureka said:
David Bowie isn't human.. All aliens have great hair.

And drink their own piss, that's the real secret to keeping your hair. (serious face)

do comb in

Reaction score
His hair is starting to recede at the temples.

Anybody can see that. Originally i wasnt sure if it looked thinner or it looked different because it was now grey but its def receeded.

Thats how mine started. Subtle at first but thta is the thing with hair loss. If you start to doubt it then its on its way out
:agree:

CCS

Reaction score
The hair is too thick to be hair transplant. Unless he had super thick donor hair and got a LOT of grafts over many procedures.

CCS

Reaction score
If I was in that pic, you'd see my scalp where the hair transplant was, clear as day. Could see an ant walk around on it.