Do you guys DREAD going to family parties/reunion? Becuz of hair loss? I skipped one =(

Reaction score
There was a huge family reunion here in Idaho out in the lake with cousins and family members that I havent seen in literally 15+ years. Of course, I didnt go because Im so dissatisfied with my hair line. Its been making me depressed lately. Fvcking stayed home and played free to play RTS games while they were all out and about having fun at the lake. I just couldnt get myself to go no matter how hard I tried. Im ashamed of my hairline =(. I used to have thick dark gorgeous hair, so beautiful that girls used to compliment me in highschool and college. Now my hairline is so ****ed up that I can see straight through my hair when it covers my eyes because its so thin. In the past I couldnt see the tiniest speck of light, I mean it was complete darkness when the front of my hair covered my face.

Man this is the honest truth and I mean it with all my heart... If I won 10 million bucks tomorrow from playing the lotto I would give it all back just to have the hairline I had when I was 24 and the same volume of hair my head had back then. Some days this depression and agony can be unbearable. =(

resu

Reaction score
Of course, you think I'm going to endure a barrage of comments about my hair loss or how I'm going bald and why I haven't got a girlfriend in a mocking tone just so I can eat some food that I wouldn't eat otherwise and hear all day long how they're all so successful? I haven't seen any of them since 2007.

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
You should see a therapist dude. Seriously you're hurting yourself, you do not have male pattern baldness and your hairline couldn't be better.

Travalanche

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't go to them either solely due to hair loss. I was forced to go to the lake last month because my uncle showed up at my house and knew I was there but I instantly put a hat on and it never came off until I was safely home.

i also had to go to a cousins wedding prior to that and had buzzed my hair so I didn't wear a hat but oh man was it brutal... I got like a dozen+ comments on the fact that my hair looks like **** compared to when I was a teenager so I'm never letting it happen again.

My job doesn't let me wear a hat but thankfully I live away from most of my family so they don't see me working.

And yeah, I'd give almost anything to get all of my hair back besides most of my body parts, I wouldn't mind losing a kidney for hair though or possibly one of my eyes because I could just put a cool glass one in anyways.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, a bit.

I've been wearing concealear a bit and I get aprehensive about that. I am lucky I work alone and can wear a hat, but yeah, I avoided a **** load of social conventions with friends, family, workmates a few years back due to hairloss-balding. The most embarrasing was when I was first noticing the thinning hair and really sensitive about it so wore a hat 24-7 - went for some beers with people I didn't know and most bars were ok, but one told me to take my hat off, haha what an idiot, I went outside and said I felt unwell and went home.

I was so envious of the ''I don't care'' crew. I have a friend he's now 30, now his NW5 is turning in and he's getting the clown hair - even if he keeps it cropped you can see his nothing up top, but he just gets on with it. Sure he'd love his hair back I bet if you asked him, but it doesn't stop him from doing anything like those Lake meet ups or paragliding whatever.

We'll regret this all in 10 years, go out and live life.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
[...] I was so envious of the ''I don't care'' crew. I have a friend he's now 30, now his NW5 is turning in and he's getting the clown hair - even if he keeps it cropped you can see his nothing up top, but he just gets on with it. Sure he'd love his hair back I bet if you asked him, but it doesn't stop him from doing anything like those Lake meet ups or paragliding whatever.[...]

I used to be that guy, until I realized I looked stupid and had to do something about it. It sucks resigning to hairloss at such a young age. You can pretend to be enjoying life, but at the end of the day you are just an ugly freak. You can be successful and be earning money hand over hand, but with no hair you are still a loser in any girl's eyes. You can be charming and confident, but if you are an NW5 in your 20s women will see you as an arrogant, cheesy prick.

My grandma used to ask me all the time about my girlfriends, and since I'm bald she doesn't even bother to ask. She knows the truth, she hasn't lived over 90 years in vain.

Now I always wear a hat or something when I'm out, and I haven't gone to a nightclub for some time now, while I work on solving this stupid curse, even if I die of drugs overdose in the process.

kpat

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, if you are not a troll then you need to see somebody. You have body dysmorphic disorder or something.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;B-TMIqHGhVE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-TMIqHGhVE[/video]

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
That guy is sick, and is making everybody sick here with his Norwood 0,5 omg...

You just don't have respect for real NW5 sufferers in this forum, in crying for your hair condition

If he is having this much trouble dealing with his hair now, i don't even want to imagine what it will be like when he really starts to lose hair.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
'We'll regret this all in 10 years, go out and live life.'

consider me from the future, because ive been obssessing for over 10 years, and i just want to say, yes i highly regret it.

live your lifes. you might be balding, but its either this life, or no life. enjoy what you have.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
'We'll regret this all in 10 years, go out and live life.'

consider me from the future, because ive been obssessing for over 10 years, and i just want to say, yes i highly regret it.

live your lifes. you might be balding, but its either this life, or no life. enjoy what you have.

Took me a couple years to figure this out too; at some point, you need to move on. If not, you may as well commit suicide as a limiting life isn't one worth living for.

Sometimes I feel like I missed out on life in my 20s.... I'm very much regretting not doing more.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You will be in for a real treat when your hair actually reaches actual baldness, my friend... crying over that hair line of yours?? Im gonna tell you what, I am FEMALE of 22 years and your hairline TODAY is muuuch better than mine... so be a cry baby about it!! it's actually quite disgusting.