Do you guys believe in looks theory, LMS, F.A.C.E., hypergamy, or are you blue pill?

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
freds missus..

im not just saying this to be a dick but on my 1-10 scale id say she was a 5, in the middle where the vast majority of women are.

all of our scales are different.

to put it into context, i was working with a former lingerie model today who spent her last weekend doing a photo shoot for some horse riding magazine (no pics, i refuse). i only rate her as an 8/10 when most guys slobber over her like a dog with two c**ks, to me a 9 or a 10 has to have everything, looks, personality, brains etc. ive only ever seen a couple of them on tv and met just ONE in person.

i never put any stock in these "out of 10" ratings people do because of the above, we all have our own scales. what i consider a 4 somebody else will call a 7.

sorry FredTheBelgian, i know this isnt a rate my girlfriend thread lol

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is what the puahaters won't have. That attractiveness is subjective, and we all have different priorities. I'm with my dream girl, because we share similar intersts, never had a gf who I can play video games with, who trusts me implicitly and I can trust completely too. But that doesn't mean she'd be a dream girl for anyone else. But that doesn't matter, she's perfect for me and that's what counts!

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
rofl I'd be all over a girl like freds GF, a 5?, hardly, easily a 7+

fred how tall is she, would you like to meet women at 5 8 with hair, or 6 3 with your current hair condition with NO WAY to improve it. (tatoo etc.)

I just wanted to know if you value height over hair.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
This is what the puahaters won't have. That attractiveness is subjective, and we all have different priorities. I'm with my dream girl, because we share similar intersts, never had a gf who I can play video games with, who trusts me implicitly and I can trust completely too. But that doesn't mean she'd be a dream girl for anyone else. But that doesn't matter, she's perfect for me and that's what counts!

i think the longest i spent browsing that pua hate forum was about 30 seconds last year lol.

those guys are way over the top.

when it comes to rating women out of 10, its all relative as you say chris.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It was certainly eye opening to say the least. I thought I was neurotic! There's no sense of camaraderie over there, they love to bring each other down. Meh, they'll still be there in 20 years time! Crying over why they don't look like male models and secretly wishing they hadn't wasted their youth on unrealistic aims!

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I do feel sorry for people over in puahate i remember i went to that site once when chris put the link here in one off the forums because off what BBSA was saying...it seems like a very sad place...but even though bbsa and some others are banned i wouldnt be surprised that they are still here lurking...

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
Do you guys believe in this? OR do you believe women are BLIND and only judge on confidence? Who told you that? Are you incel (involuntarily celebate)? So women don't want you because you're not good looking enough, yet you don't believe in looks theory? If you disagree, please tell me ALL ABOUT THE WOMEN YOU ARE CURRENTLY HAVING SEX WITH. Also state how balding you are.

I am pretty damn incel and I definitely agree that those theories are accurate guidelines to human attraction. I know they aren't, like, Laws of Physics but things certainly seem to tend to work that way.

Nice post. :salut:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
HPM, she's 5'6, you Americans don't use the metric system huh :p. I don't care about a girls height, anything between 5' and 6' is OK for me. My girlfriend's actually worried that I'll look too handsome with the hair tattoo (not really a tattoo since it's not permanent, more like semi-permanent make-up) lol.

no I meant would YOU like to be 5 8 with hair or 6 3 with no hair.

so if you had to pick which height to be at, so say you met this girl, and you had a choice of being 6 3 with no hair or 5 8 with hair, which would you choose?

I feel i could date a 5 6 girl after 1 height surgery, making me 5 7, and I can wear lifts on top.

I will try to go for girls 4 11 - 5 3 with my 4" lifts making me 5 8.5

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes I re-edited my post, LL = height surgery, I'll be sure to say that from now on.

that is interesting you would pick height, I'd rather be 5 8 with hair, I think 5 8 is an OK height, and 1" lift is easy to wear to be 5 9.

but still, it is a nice perspective on the two issues.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Fred's gf is easily a 7 imo. Most people would think she looks above average by a fair bit I think.

I would say there is definitely some truth to the whole looks theory but to me it mostly seems like the extreme opposite of the belief that it's all about the confidence, or having "game". I've never had trouble pulling attractive women myself and I'm fairly average looking. Then again, my definition of attractive woman obviously differs to that one of your average puahater.

- - - Updated - - -

that is interesting you would pick height, I'd rather be 5 8 with hair, I think 5 8 is an OK height, and 1" lift is easy to wear to be 5 9.
Look at it this way, even with 1" lifts you're still shorter than average then. Not an easy one but I think I'd pick height as well.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
i have to give HPM alot of credit here, id never in my life heard of height surgery or even lifts before his posts, in exactly the same i was with balding treatments before hairloss.

HPM ive a question- are there any examples of celebrities who have had height surgery? theres loads of hairloss celebs who have had treatments that we always hear about.

i think that its evidence height problems are worse than hair problems, that little is known about height treatments in the wider public, anybody who knowd about it just keeps it to themselves.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
i have to give HPM alot of credit here, id never in my life heard of height surgery or even lifts before his posts, in exactly the same i was with balding treatments before hairloss.

HPM ive a question- are there any examples of celebrities who have had height surgery? theres loads of hairloss celebs who have had treatments that we always hear about.

i think that its evidence height problems are worse than hair problems, that little is known about height treatments in the wider public, anybody who knowd about it just keeps it to themselves.

Same i never heard of lifts or height surgery until i came here.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well maystor at 5 9 I hardly call that a hinderance, seriously id rather be 5 9 with hair than 6 1 without hair, of course i mean 5 8 + 1" lift.

yes lots of celebs wear lifts, on height surgery, as far as we know, none, but wearing lifts is just as bad or even worse cause the height is in your shoe.

and sarkozy lives in 2.5" lifts, tom cruise got married to katie holmes in 3" lifts so he is same height as her "check their wedding photo", and he does social events with lifts all the time,

tom-cruise-wearing-sneaker-lifts.jpg

rofl he wears skinny jeans AND lifts, looks a good 2.5" out of those sneakers.

note I wear boot cut jeans, like what his -then- wife was wearing, so you dont see the heel, when you see me in street with 4" lifts on no one knows, people think im 5 8.5 when I am really 5 4.5

same with sarkozy he is always in lifts for meeting presidents across the world, even bono wore 1" platofrm shoes to meet george bush, his ones were pretty bad. I think he is listed as 5 6. so that would be 5 6 - 5 7.

here is a list of my top 5 lifts of 2012

http://www.tallmenshoes.com/elevator-shoes-k882899.html 1.5"
http://www.tallmenshoes.com/elevator-shoes-k33291.html 2.5"
http://www.donsfootwear.com/p/19/detna#.UOWEMW_tSn8 3.5"
http://www.donsfootwear.com/p/26/fossato#.UOWES2_tSn8 3.5"
https://www.bugarrishoes.com/index.php?collectionID=1731&page=collectionDet#.UOWB32_tSn8 4.0" (not on website as sold out)

note that the gain I indicate is how much taller they make you vs. a regular pair of shoes with a 1" sole aka Flats, so you walk out the door with a pair of flats, then in these shoes this how much extra height you get from them.

I own the 4" bugarri ones.

I personally have worn the 2.5" sneakers around the house for hours and is easy to walk in and such. would be good if you are with a girl around the house, and outside you can wear 4.0" boots.

the 3.5" and 4.0" ones are boots so they are more for outdoor wear.

Attachments

• tom-cruise-wearing-sneaker-lifts.jpg
    tom-cruise-wearing-sneaker-lifts.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 172

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dam cruise is shameless about those things

Also 5'9 is definitely very average.

Maybe a bit below for white males is all, white males average around 5'11

Northern european have even higher average heights tho (!)

Other end of spectrum in southeast asia, dem niggas average heights are in the 5'3-4 range

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
actually male average is either 5 9, 5 9.5 or 5 10, it is never listed as anymore than that, and those stats that include white males only has never been beyond 5 10.

cruise is 5 7, but with lifts he is 5 9-10.

i've been 5 8.5 in public gatherings, I am happy with that height, there is always a good 30% of women in room datable to you. I just don't think fred knows what it is like to be 5 8, I think he treats it like 5 6 or something.

i'd rather be 5 8 NW1 than 6 0 NW5.

I mean the girl he is with now is 5 6, if he was 5 8, he could wear 1" lift to 5 9, I guess he looks good bald, b/c he has looks, that is not my case unfortunetely I sortof need the hair.

but If i had to choose between 5 5 NW1 and 6 0 bald (and no LL/lifts/wigs), I guess I would pick 6 0 and bald.

theagx

Banned
Reaction score
Attraction can mean anything. Someone can be attracted to someone's face, their wealth, confidence, or even their social status.

Are you attracted to ugly girl's confidence?

Go ahead and say it: "It's different for men and women"

rofl

- - - Updated - - -

I am pretty damn incel and I definitely agree that those theories are accurate guidelines to human attraction. I know they aren't, like, Laws of Physics but things certainly seem to tend to work that way.

Nice post. :salut:

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Dam cruise is shameless about those things

Also 5'9 is definitely very average.

Maybe a bit below for white males is all, white males average around 5'11

Northern european have even higher average heights tho (!)

Other end of spectrum in southeast asia, dem niggas average heights are in the 5'3-4 range

Yes. The NBA agrees with you. So many short black basketballers in the US. So many.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no doubt whatsoever that having an attractive face is ideal when it comes down to attraction. But, the thing is, with you lads over at PUA Hate, the majority believe that if you're not 6'2 plus, male model aesthetics, NW1 then you're straight ****ed. If you were the aforementioned would you find it easier pulling 9-10's? Absolutely. But are those 9-10's woman you just wanna fcuk? Or start a relationship with?

A few years ago I went out with a legit 9, she was freaking gorgeous, looked like a young Charlize Theron, but she was such an annoying ****tard I couldn't keep it going, I thought maybe if I got the shag I could brag to my mates but she wouldn't put out so I finished it.

Another girl I was going out with, was maybe a 6.5 in the looks department (fyi, I hate rating people like this) great smile, awesome personality, we had a **** tonne in common, she was funny, smart and outgoing.

When that ended I was devastated.

The moral of my post is, there is always a cut off line, for both men and women, of being "good looking enough", couple that with confidence and you're golden. I'm under no illusions that ugly fellas and gals will have a tough fcuking time when it comes to dating.

theagx

Banned
Reaction score
Where did this "confidence" bull**** come from? What reproductive, evoluntionary purpose does confidence serve especially when compared to financial resources, height, strength, etc?

So if I walk into a room full of females and say: "One of you will be mine", they'll get wet???

B

bald=dead

its not being bald alone. you need the right headshape and small forehead. then you need to have decent jaw or chin and a masculine small eyes and off course a proportional nose.

but even if you have all that you still need to be over 6 feet just to look normal

in short you need to be good looking in the first place in order to be a decent 5 after baldness and get an obese land whale. baldness dropping your points. you need to be a 9 to be a 5 after baldness.