Do you expect seti to replace or supplement the so-called "Big 3"?

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
well, finally seti entered phase 2, against finasteride.
And I doubt Kythera would bear the costs if they don't know already something we don't.
So, speculations that seti won't ever hit the market are at risk, at the very least :)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
FWIW, Kane charges $12/gram of seti.

At 2 grams a day, for 24 weeks, you need $4032 to send to Kane to replicate the trial at home.

If this works I hope Kane can figure out a more efficient manufacturing process.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
well, finally seti entered phase 2, against finasteride.
And I doubt Kythera would bear the costs if they don't know already something we don't.
So, speculations that seti won't ever hit the market are at risk, at the very least :)

Oh man so many people like to bring a argument out like that. Doesn't really make sense at all if you think about it :p.

FWIW, Kane charges $12/gram of seti.

At 2 grams a day, for 24 weeks, you need $4032 to send to Kane to replicate the trial at home.

If this works I hope Kane can figure out a more efficient manufacturing process.

Kane sold it for $7/gram in a groupbuy. Plus he makes money of it so it should be attainable for cheaper even on a non-profit basis. It's possible to get CB-03-01 at $40 a gram and Kane sells it at $70 I think in a GB.

Demand must be there and that isn't going to come there for setipiprant though. Unless off course it hits the market but you know my standpoint on that lol.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh man so many people like to bring a argument out like that. Doesn't really make sense at all if you think about it :p.

Kane sold it for $7/gram in a groupbuy. Plus he makes money of it so it should be attainable for cheaper even on a non-profit basis. It's possible to get CB-03-01 at $40 a gram and Kane sells it at $70 I think in a GB.

Demand must be there and that isn't going to come there for setipiprant though. Unless off course it hits the market but you know my standpoint on that lol.

If the phase II trials are positive, there should be far more demand for seti in the few years between publication and release of the product, which could drive down prices.

One thing I wish they included in the trial was a 4th group of finasteride+seti, to see if they have synergy.

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Replace? not for most. For those of us who got finasteride sides, yes its an alternative that may provide some help.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah we may as well debate what happens when the sun burns out a billion years from now. The release date of Seti or any future treatment seems about as far away. IMO every single new treatment will just keep stacking up in giant combinations. Your going to have guys just grow lists bigger and bigger with each new thing because nothing by itself will ever stop male pattern baldness. You will just take Seti on top of the existing stuff to hit it from more and more angles. Hopefully you have plenty of time and money to devote each day to taking and using all this crap.
Its kind of funny 20 years from now you will be taking 10 different things each day probably spending an hour applying 5 topicals, and it will cost you half a grand a month. Maybe you will need another job to support your male pattern baldness battle. Probably to keep slowly going bald anyway well that is the future to look forward to with male pattern baldness IMO.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
It looks like swisstemples has not updated his progress page since Nov 2015? Is it safe to say that his progress halted?