Do Women Like Scalp Micropigmentation (smp)? Surprising Poll Results!

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was wondering if women liked SMP. so I ran a poll on G@G with these pics. I asked people to vote for which looked better here without telling them it's a tattoo.

The results were surprising:

poll_results.png

The pink votes were from women (1:5), and the blue ones were from men (9:1)

Still, I'm a bit skeptical, because the number of votes is small (If your post doesn't get stickied by the mods, few people see it). Secondly, there is a lot of LARPers and others whose opinion I don't care about, demographically.

Although there are also a few narcies on G@G who look like this and keep asking if they are ugly, LOL:

gag_girl1.png

Anyhow, whether or not attractive women prefer "dots" or "cue-ball" is both an answerable question and a useful bit of information to anyone committed to baldness.

I wonder if we could somehow put our bald heads together and run a poll or something elsewhere and get reliable stats?

I know that there are other sites, like lipstickalley. But it's mostly black women -- they have different tastes though, and probably not so relevant to me. There's also photofeeler, but like with G@G, you don't know who the voters are (except self-reported age and gender).

Is anyone interested in running some Tinder experiments or anything better than that? (I don't use Tinder and don't really have time for doing that myself, but I'd be interested in seeing the results)

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd love to see one of these SMP's in person. If they look natural and not like a tattoo it seems like the way to go.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to agree that this particular men looks better bald maybe try again with another men to get more accurate results?