Do We Really Have A Right Strategy To Deal With Hair Loss?

Abz232

My Regimen
Reaction score
So everyone is concerned about somehow reversing hair loss which hasn't happened in last hundred years. What has improved however is our ability to extract grafts and transplant them more and more effectively. To date, we only have two methods available in the market. FUT and FUE procedures. Both of these methods are effective however due to scarring, we are able to extract limited amount of grafts.

Now imagine that if we find a way to extract graft without scarring, most of the people will be able to have a full head of hair or come close to it. Here is why I think it will be so effective:

1) Ability to redesign hair on our head
2) Using beard hair and chest hair without risk of scarring.
3) Significantly increase number of grafts per session
4) Significantly increase the growth rate as 100% of grafts will grow back without the risk of damaging grafts
5) Since there is no scarring, we can extract all available grafts which will allow most hair loss sufferers to completely treat balding.

Because of the reasons mentioned above, I believe researchers should use their effort and time to find a better method.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
So everyone is concerned about somehow reversing hair loss which hasn't happened in last hundred years. What has improved however is our ability to extract grafts and transplant them more and more effectively. To date, we only have two methods available in the market. FUT and FUE procedures. Both of these methods are effective however due to scarring, we are able to extract limited amount of grafts.

Now imagine that if we find a way to extract graft without scarring, most of the people will be able to have a full head of hair or come close to it. Here is why I think it will be so effective:

1) Ability to redesign hair on our head
2) Using beard hair and chest hair without risk of scarring.
3) Significantly increase number of grafts per session
4) Significantly increase the growth rate as 100% of grafts will grow back without the risk of damaging grafts
5) Since there is no scarring, we can extract all available grafts which will allow most hair loss sufferers to completely treat balding.

Because of the reasons mentioned above, I believe researchers should use their effort and time to find a better method.

Things that are physically impossible are physically impossible.