do these properties effect or reduce the chance of baldness

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well let's pretend I have a widdowspeak and a tiny forehead, only leaving practically a few inches between my eye brows and my hairline. I'm wondering how do those sought of attributes in a person affect boldness, in anyway?
Because I feel like I rarely see anyone going bold with them qualities even in some cases their dad being a cue ball.
Looking at this further would your hieght or shape and size of your head affect how you go bold?

der29

Established Member
Reaction score
jude-law-04.jpg
article-1391437-0C480AA700000578-46_468x465.jpg

Am I Too Pate

Reaction score
You'll see various threads on the forum on skull expansion / head shape which relate to your question. Paul Taylor has produced a decent ebook (google: paul taylor skull expansion) on the subject and there's also a good article on worldhairloss (google: worldhairloss the mechanics of male pattern baldness)

PlzSaveMyHair

Reaction score
is u a tiny forehead normally people like that have a really boxed up hairline they never go bald

i had a widows peak all my life thats just my genetics, when i went thru my first shed it really pushed my corners back deep

abcdefg

Reaction score
I still think there is a lot of evidence androgens cause male pattern baldness pure and simple. Most severely balding guys are very hairy in general like that guy in the picture, and I think its just the action of androgens over time. I see lots of real world evidence that is largely true. I think more research needs to happen on androgen sensitivity such as androgen receptors and maybe how they change after going on propecia. I think the sensitivity to the androgens is really the only missing piece to explain why very few men with high androgen levels never go bald.
My hair loss has happened almost exactly in sync with the slow increase in facial hair/chest hair as I have gotten older over the past 5-10 years. I see a very strong link not just for me but many others. Yes there are few exceptions and the speed of the loss can be kind of variable, but most men are sensitive to androgens over the years. Shape of your head is silly where is the hard evidence?