DO NOT buy Hair Essentials from Natural Wellbeing

rsx2003

Reaction score
I've been using Hair Essentials for past two months, and didn't see any effective results. I e-mailed them asking for refund, but they never reply my e-mail. I called them, but the call was forwarded to voice mail automatically. I left them message to call me back, and they never call me back. So my suggestion is you better consult with your family doctor, and "DO NOT buy Hair Essentials from NaturalWellbeing".

bayerischer99

Reaction score
Sorry you didn't see any benefit. I've been using it for nearly a year with great results! Faster hair growth, along with new baby hairs and no more shedding : )

DM5sadouche

Reaction score
rsx2003 said:
I've been using Hair Essentials for past two months, and didn't see any effective results. I e-mailed them asking for refund, but they never reply my e-mail. I called them, but the call was forwarded to voice mail automatically. I left them message to call me back, and they never call me back. So my suggestion is you better consult with your family doctor, and "DO NOT buy Hair Essentials from NaturalWellbeing".

According to their website the product has a 90 day guarantee. Ninety days = 3 months, not 2 months; Maybe that is part of the issue. Perhaps you should have given it the full three months or so and tracked your progress.